Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: How to use Diameter Accounting

From: "Harri Hakala (LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:47:57 +0200

Hi,

Yes, As I said I agree with Jari's proposal.
It is perfect solution for me.

Harri

-----Original Message-----
From: Jari Arkko [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 4. lokakuuta 2001 13:37
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pat Calhoun; Harri Hakala (LMF); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [AAA-WG]: How to use Diameter Accounting

>Yes, exactly.  I wanted to clarify, since our preferences don't seem to
>match Harri's (see his last message)...

Harri said he wanted to eliminate the "need to create a new dummy
application". This could mean the dummy new messages, the renaming
of the acct messages app specific ones, the allocation of an app
id, or some combination of these. I tried to reach Harri but couldn't
find him at the moment. But I thought that he didn't mind allocating
new application identities, particularly when he said OK to my
proposal that suggested this as one part of the solution. So, we just
might all agree, but I'll let Harri confirm...

Jari

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:04:11 -0700

> It is perfect solution for me.

Cool, so we're in violent agreement ;-)