Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue: Changes to Peer state machine in base-08-alpha

From: "Fredrik Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:24:02 +0200

Submitter name: Fredrik Johansson
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: 2001-10-01
Reference:
Document: base-08-alpha
Comment type: T
Priority: 1
Section:
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

Typos/errors in peer state machine

Requested change:

change:

Wait-I-CEA       I-Rcv-CEA        Process-CEA      I-Open
                 R-Conn-CER       R-Accept,        Wait-Returns
                                  Process-CER,
                                  Elect
                 I-Peer-Disc      I-Disc           Closed
------>          I-Rcv-DPR        I-Snd-DPA,I-Disc Closed <-----
                 I-Rcv-Non-CEA    Error     ^^^^^^ Closed
                 Timeout          Error            Closed

I-Open           Send-Message     I-Snd-Message    I-Open
                 I-Rcv-Message    Process          I-Open
                 WatchDog-Timer   I-Snd-DWR        I-Open
                 I-Rcv-DWR        Process-DWR,     I-Open
                                  I-Snd-DWA
                 I-Rcv-DWA        Process-DWA      I-Open
                 R-Conn-CER       R-Reject         I-Open
------>          Stop             I-Snd-DPR        Closing <------
                 I-Rcv-DPR        I-Snd-DPA,       Closed
                                  I-Disc
                 I-Peer-Disc      I-Disc           Closed <-------
                 I-Rcv-CER        Error            Closed
                 I-Rcv-CEA        Error            Closed

and add:

Closing          I-Rcv-DPA        I-Disc           Closed
                 R-Rcv-DPA        R-Disc           Closed
                 Timeout          Error            Closed
     ----->      I-Peer-Disc      I-Disc           Closed <-------
     ----->      R-Peer-Disc      R-Disc           Closed <-------