Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Issue 364: Revised Introduction & Abstract

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:28:26 +0300

Hi Bernard,

> This issue represents an effort to improve the readability and
> completeness of the Introductory section. Comments welcome.
> Complete text is included in:
> 
> http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/issues.html#Issue 364

I agree with the text you have proposed, I think it should be included
in version 14.  One small nit, you did not include section 1.1.1 in 
your text - should this section stay as is, or should it be deleted?

John

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

> your text - should this section stay as is, or should it be deleted?

The material that was in section 1.1.1 is now the major topic of section 1
(how Diameter is different/better than RADIUS), so it seemed redundant.
My recommendation is to delete it.