Subject: [AAA-WG]: Request Forwarding

From: "Monal Sengar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:22:56 +0530

Hello,

Is Request Forwarding (Ref sec 6.1.5 RFC 3588) a relay functionality?
If we are supporting only peer to peer diameter and not the intermediate
nodes (agents) then do we need to implement request forwarding.

Thanks and Regards
Monal

---

From: Srinivas Mylavarapu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:20:11 +0530

Monal,

      'Request Forwarding' is nothing but relay functionality. If your node
need not support 'Relay functionality' there is no need to implement it.

Warm Regards
Srini

             "Monal Sengar"                                                
             <monal.sengar@gma                                             
             il.com>                                                    To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                    
             owner-aaa-wg@meri                                          cc 
             t.edu                                                         
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [AAA-WG]: Request Forwarding        
             07/20/2006 07:22                                              
             PM                                                            

Hello,

Thanks and Regards
Monal

______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________