Subject: Delivery failure

From: [email-masked]

Message from yahoo.co.jp.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry your message to [email-masked] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102].

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry your message to [email-masked] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102].

--- Original message follows.

From: "Marie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Leon" <[email-masked]>
Subject: dear, good mood to u
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:53:37 +0300

Privet, my dear friend!

It is the first time in my life that I joined such a site, probably because 
I believe in my lucky star. Sometimes things at home don't work out the way 
you want and so it is hard to find your soul mate. I have not joined the 
site to find sex only. Nowadays sex is easy to find anywhere.
I have joined the site looking for a nice man, who can stand as a man at my 
side and knows when and how to be a man. A man to whom I will give myself 
completely and he will give himself to me completely, a man, with whom I 
will share my life. You might be the one!  At least I indeed hope so. I am 
not into this to play any kind of games.  That is why I am waiting for you 
at http://easyrussianbrides.cn/?idAff=101 to get acquainted better 
and to continue from a good friendship to passionate love and creating a family.
Please don't make me wait too long for our happiness.

Waiting for your reply

Marishka

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

.