Subject: ***SPAM*** 58.885 (5) Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 01:25:39 -0200 (BRST)

This is the Postfix program at host selva7.bol.com.br.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host mfbol.mail.sys.intranet[172.26.5.104] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: i hope to get to know u
From: "Sabri" <[email-masked]>
To: "magnasa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:25:23 +0200

Hello, my dear friend

Dear, I have lived for a long time dependent upon no one, answering to no 
one and committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I 
considered the World mine for the taking and truly believed that I was 
living life to the fullest. Then, you came into the picture, and all of a 
sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself.
My sweetheart, I am an incomplete woman in need of wholeness. I find that my 
life is not all that I thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in 
many things, love being the foremost. Now, through some great fortune, I 
hope that I have found my love and along with it the one person who can make 
my life truly complete.
I hope for your soonest answer http://singelw0men.info/?idAff=182 and wish you to have a 
wonderful day.

See you

Sabri