Subject: [abfab] updated version of draft-lear-abfab-arch posted

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:57:48 +0100

Hi everyone,

An updated version draft-lear-abfab-arch-02 has been posted to the 
drafts directory.  Here are some of the changes:

1.  We have completed what we believe to be the ABFAB flow; at least for 
now (with one exception- see below).
2.  Hannes has made an extensive contribution in terms of privacy 
considerations.
3.  Sam has elaborated substantially on the architecture.
4.  Josh has provided a number of contributions, including discussion of 
the personalization layer.

Things to be done:

  * Security considerations;
  * A few more XXXes
  * The document does need to be blocked for readability.
  * Deployment considerations need to be filled in.

Also, there is currently some normative language in the doc.  It's not 
my desire that this remain, and Sam has some ideas on how to remove it.  
But I'll let Sam explain them.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lear-abfab-arch-02.txt

We look forward to your thoughts and comments.

Eliot