Subject: [abfab] draft-perez-abfab-eap-gss-preauth

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:24:36 +0800

I don't know why AAA server and IdP both appear in figure 1, since 
according to the abfab architecture(draft-ietf-abfab-arch-00 )
AAA server means IdP. AAA server itself can authenticate EU , why let an 
extra IdP do the Assertion?

Regards~~~

-Sujing Zhou

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:31:49 +0100

> extra IdP do the Assertion?

AAA and IdP may be collocated, but it is not a MUST.

Regards,
Alejandro