Subject: [abfab] #6: Section 2.2 - bad flow of text for authentication requriements

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 07:33:51 -0000

#6: Section 2.2 - bad flow of text for authentication requriements

 Version -00

 Has the sentences " Aside from a valuable secret being exposed, a
    synchronization problem can also often develop.  Since there is no
    single authentication mechanism that will be used everywhere there is
    another associated requirement:"
 I have a couple of issues here.  First there is a problem which is stated
 - i.e. synchronization - but the next sentence does not appear to expand
 on the problem but rather deals with a different issue.  I would like to
 have the first thought finished before going onto the second one.  I think
 this paragraph is supposed to be talking about issues that we have been
 taught - but the word Since does not convey this is a separate issue we
 have dealing with.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/6>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>