Subject: [abfab] #7: Entity Naming Problems Galore

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 07:47:30 -0000

#7: Entity Naming Problems Galore

 There are massive problems throughout the document in that we are not
 using a consistant set of names for each of the entities in the document.
 Part of this issue is that there are different names for each of these
 entities in each of the different protocols that we are using.  However it
 also makes the entire document difficult to follow as one needs to keep
 track of this all of the time.

 THe following things need to be done:

 1.  A table that maps from the name used in the document to the name used
 in each of the different protocols
 2.  The use of a consistant name for each entity
 3.  Where feasible, you can do something like  RP (Service Provider) so
 that both names are in the text.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/7>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>