Subject: [abfab] #18: Section 1.3 - Missing issue?

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:53:02 -0000

#18: Section 1.3 - Missing issue?

 versin -00

 Should the following issue be addressed as well?

 In the presence of multiple federations, the naming of individuals can
 become murky especially if one is trying to associate a single individual
 from different federations.  Asking a question such as does John Doe
 belong to an IdP (in the absence of authentication) may get an answer for
 the wrong John Doe.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/18>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>