Subject: [abfab] #27: Setion 3.1

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 02:35:29 -0000

#27: Setion 3.1

 version -00

 1.  I would suggest that the title of this section be changed as it does
 not say who is being authenticated.   Possibly "Server/Client Mutual
 Authentication"

 2.  Please expand on the difference between bullets 1 and 2 in this
 section.  It appears to me that the first sentence in both sections are
 saying the same thing - that the initiator trusts that the name it has
 given for the target name/acceptor correctly names and describes the
 acceptor.  If there is a difference in these concepts I for one don't
 understand it from the text.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/27>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>