Subject: [abfab] #23: Section 2.1.1 - Clarifications and typos

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 02:24:43 -0000

#23: Section 2.1.1 - Clarifications and typos

 version -00

 1.  The rules determinaion in pagraph #2 might want to refer to levels of
 assurence which is one of th4e ways in figuring out some of these issues.
 Note that this may need to change how the realm of the NAI is going to be
 determined if you are looking ath the routing issues in paragraph #1

 2.  Paragraph #3 is ambigious in at least one respect.  I am not clear if
 the question is one of the RP relying on the IdP in roder to get a
 decision, or if the text is saying if the IdP is going to agree to talk to
 the RP.  This should be clarified.  I believe that both sides of this
 question need to be covered - but in separate locations.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/23>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>