Subject: [abfab] #9: What goes into a federation agreement?

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 07:49:36 -0000

#9: What goes into a federation agreement?

 I am not sure if there needs to be a discussion on what needs to be a part
 of a federation agreement.  One of the issues that I can see as being
 troublesome as it does not seem to be vastly expandable is the question of
 what makes for an equivalent statement.  Is it to be expected that the
 SASL statements are going to be made in terms of the federation agreement
 attributes, or does there need to be available to the RP some type of
 mapping statement?

 This may not be needed, but there are some things that will consistantly
 need to be present and having some coverage would be useful.

-- 
---------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial  |  Milestone:
Component:  arch     |    Version:
 Severity:  -        |   Keywords:
---------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/9>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>