Subject: [abfab] #21: Section 2 - clarification needed for 'end party'

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:26:24 -0000

#21: Section 2 - clarification needed for 'end party'

 version -00

 In paragraph #2  is the text

 Although this architecture assumes updates to both the relying party
    as well as to the end host for application integration

 What is the end host in this case?  THe client or the IdP or the AAA
 proxy?

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/21>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>