Subject: [abfab] #16: Section 1.3 - Clarifications and grammer

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:49:20 -0000

#16: Section 1.3 - Clarifications and grammer

 version -00

 s/number of such federated/number of federated/
 s/has become/can become/
 s/For example, a school might provide online access to
   grades to a parent who is also a teacher.  She must clearly
   distinguish her role upon access./For example, a school might
   provide online access to a student's grades to their parents
   for review, and to the student's teacher for modifying the
   grades.  A teacher who is also a parent must clearly
   distinguish here role upon access./

 The later suggestion makes it much clearer who She is.

-- 
--------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor   |  Milestone:
Component:  arch    |    Version:
 Severity:  -       |   Keywords:
--------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/16>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>