Subject: [abfab] draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-07

From: Josh Howlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:45:36 +0000

In an act of stupidity I missed the submission cut-off, thinking it was
today.

I have attached the update to this mail. I believe that all of the issues
discussed at the last meeting have been addressed, and so the document
should be in pretty good shape. It definitely still needs further work,
mainly in terms of improving terminology consistency, writing the security
& privacy considerations, and elaborating in some places where the
existing text is a overly terse (such as the NAI name format identifier
definition) or assumes too much from the reader.

Are the chairs ok with this being discussed next week?

Josh.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a 
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024 
and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue,
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238

---

From: "Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:37:03 +0000

Josh, all,

Not smart :-) but I hope we can discuss it anyway. I'd say everybody still has time to digest.

Klaas

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 okt. 2013, at 16:45, "Josh Howlett" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> <draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-07.txt>
> _______________________________________________
> abfab mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/abfab