Subject: [abfab] FW: MBONED presentation on using EAP for multicast receiver access Control

From: Josh Howlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:31:42 +0000

Thanks Bill. And forwarding at his request...

On 04/11/2013 20:25, "William Atwood" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Josh,
>
>Here are the links for my presentation in MBONED:
>http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/slides/slides-88-mboned-1.pptx
>
>Here are the relevant drafts:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req/
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch/
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-sigmp/
>
>I will also make a presentation of the SIGMP-oriented aspects in PIM on
>Friday.  The slides are not yet posted in the PIM area of "Meeting
>Materials", but a copy is at:
>http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill/IETF/IETF88-PIM-atwood.pptx
>
>
>I am not a recipient of abfab, so I cannot post to it; if you can
>re-post this message that would be good.
>
>
>
>  Bill

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a 
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024 
and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue,
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238