Subject: [abfab] abfab session at IETF London?

From: "Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:26:41 +0000

Hi,

It is the time to put in session requests for the upcoming IETF. We don't have a whole lot of open issues in abfab, so Leif and I would like to hear from you whether we need to request a slot or not, if we don't hear from you we will skip this one.

Klaas & Leif

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:10:12 -0500

I'd like to discuss two things:

1) Try to come to closure on aaa-saml.  It's possible we'll do that
before but it's possible we will not

2) I think f2f time on ephemeral DH keing for abfab will be useful.
I'll try to see that we have a straw-man draft although I'd prefer not
to have to write it.
Based on my note to emu and here, I think this is the right place for
the work

If there are no other issues I'd recommend a 90-minute or 60-minute
slot.

---

From: "Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:46:54 +0000

On Dec 18, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Sam Hartman <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sam,

> Based on my note to emu and here, I think this is the right place for

right, but the discussion we had in Vancouver was pretty inconclusive, so I'd like to have at least a strawman. 

Klaas