Subject: [abfab] Prague

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 00:18:23 +0200

Folks,

we got 1hr in Prague (Monday afternoon). Lets try to finish as much as
possible. I suggest we forgo the usual presentations and focus on
resolving outstanding issues for
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml/

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:00:38 -0400

I definitely would like to focus on aaa-saml.
There's been some confusion within the authors and I think that we could
use some help from the broader WG.

--Sam

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:00:53 +0200

> use some help from the broader WG.

Good. I'm going to drop an agenda that sais precisely that.