Subject: [abfab] Credential forwarding/delegation in ABFAB

From: Stefan Paetow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 23:35:30 +0000

Hi all, 

I've submitted a new draft for ABFAB. This one's about credential
forwarding/delegation because it's been something that's been raised by
several of our pilot infrastructures who raised concerns that ABFAB
doesn't support it.

I raised this on the Moonshot community list and had some interested
parties (Daniel Kouril and Gabriel Lopez), so I think it's worth
discussing... 

Be gentle. It's my first draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paetow-abfab-credential-forward-dele
gate/

It's currently marked as informational, but I suspect that'll change as it
evolves.

Thank you very much!

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: [email-masked]
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a
company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company
No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is:
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T
01235 822200.