Subject: [abfab] ABFAB still active?

From: Janne Poikolainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 07:55:03 +0200

Hello

I am working on my master's thesis making a comparison study on
authorization methods in constrained environments. I was wondering if ABFAB
is still an active proposal towards ACE WG usecases?

Regards, Janne Poikolainen

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:18:38 +0100

On 2016-03-07 06:55, Janne Poikolainen wrote:
> authorization methods in constrained environments. I was wondering if
> ABFAB is still an active proposal towards ACE WG usecases?

The ABFAB WG is working towards finalizing all WG documents and with
that I suspect the IETF work will hibernate a bit but this list will
remain active and can be used to talk about usecases and possible
future extensions.

Does that answer your questions?

	Cheers Leif