Subject: When we got down, there was a lot to do in terms of setting up a livable space.

From: operate <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:34:51 +0300

It's saddening to think about how much time I have left in Michigan. "
But I ended up being wait-listed. Sir, do you know these girls? As you
might expect, he is a great speaker. Of course, I don't know what I am
going to do this summer. It was a medium-sized city within a larger one.
' But there's also a cost of doing nothing.

Sounds like a nice idea, it was just hard to tell how well it works in
practice.

I start my 3-on-3 basketball IM games tonight, which are usually a lot
of fun.

And I'm in medical school.

If I don't learn who killed Kennedy, I'm dropping the course. After the
show, we headed to the Winking Lizard, a bar nearby. They really
emphasized the human aspect of medicine, and the atmosphere seemed to
fit me well. I'm sure there are valuable life lessons to be learned
here. Anatomy, embryology and histology at the same time doesn't work.
It was exciting to see the light purplish cords bundled like that inside
the spine.

I flicked the switch and the loud whirring was startling.

" Don't know how google links to my site, I don't even host the
image.

I think four random students asked me if I needed help finding the
interview office.

Recently, though, Case Western decided to give me an interview.
Northwestern and Pittsburgh say they'll get back to me around late
November, unless I'm deferred. So it was back to memorizing the muscles
and bone structures. It's not like they're offering one of very few
spots. I think embryology may be very interesting because I'm curious as
to how such complexity develops from just a few cells. ' Famer responded
" Well it's too easy to just say stigma. Being the first interview,
Wayne State was more impressive than I thought it would be. Once the
Guatemalan government finds proof that the U.

From what I gather, the tests are more infrequent.

Everyone seems pretty nervous about the difficulty of medical
school.

Being the first interview, Wayne State was more impressive than I
thought it would be. It was dark, and the tourguides weren't
prepared.

The administration was nice, but I didn't get the same friendly feel I
did from NU or Pitt.

Satisfied, we left and headed towards the stadium. Back to views on
medical school so far, so I can look back one day with amusement. About
half of the students put on this huge production with singing, dancing,
and skits that all satirize the medical student life.

It's a documentary about quadriplegics who play wheelchair rugby. And
bring in the ladies. So it was back to memorizing the muscles and bone
structures.

I'll try to think harder.