Subject: peanuts pesticide

From: Holloway Emilia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:39:30 +0100

BANDS OF MODERATE TO HEAVY SNOW WILLOCCASIONALLY MOVE ACROSS ANCHORAGE
RESULTING IN REDUCED VISIBILITIESTO ONE HALF MILE OR LESS.

A FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE CENTRAL AND SOUTHERNSAN
JOAQUIN VALLEY UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING.

THE RADAR THIS MORNING SHOWS SHOWERS SCATTERED ACROSS THE DELTAAND ALONG
THE COAST.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOWWARNING.
LOW RELATIVEHUMIDITY. STRONGEST WINDS INEXPOSED LOCATIONS NEAR COASTAL
AREAS.

A LARGE LOW AND ASSOCIATED FRONTAL BOUNDARY IS APPROACHING THEBERING
SEA.

EXPECTFLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS IN THE FELSENTHAL NATIONALWILDLIFE
REFUGE WILL CONTINUE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. WHICH IS IN EFFECT
FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATEWEDNESDAY NIGHT.

A STRONG LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM AND ASSOCIATED FRONTAL BOUNDARY
WILLAPPROACH THE CENTRAL ALEUTIANS LATE TONIGHT. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH
OCCASIONAL SNOW.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN IN THE WEST AND MIXED RAIN AND SNOW IN
THEINTERIOR THROUGH LATE MORNING. REDUCING VISIBILITIES TO LESS THAN
ONEQUARTER MILE. ALLOWING FOR PERIODS OFBLOWING SNOW TO REDUCE
VISIBILITIES TO ONE HALF MILE AT TIMES. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH OCCASIONAL
SNOW. GOV ANDCLICK NEAR MEMPHIS ON THE MAP. O LOO TOULU AI PEA TIMUGA MA
FAITITILI EMAFUA MAI I TULAGA LOULOUA O LE TAU O LOO TOULU I LUGA A'E O
LE ATUNUU.

WINDS WILLDECREASE THIS AFTERNOON. ALLOWING FOR PERIODS OFBLOWING SNOW
TO REDUCE VISIBILITIES TO ONE HALF MILE AT TIMES. ADDITIONAL SNOW
ACCUMULATIONUP TO 3 INCHES THROUGH NOON. ENDINGTHE BLIZZARD CONDITIONS.
DO NOT DRIVE THROUGH FLOODED AREAS.

WIND SOUTHWEST TO SOUTH 5 TO 15 MPH.

LOOK FOR PRECIPITATION BEHINDTHE FRONT TO CHANGE OVER TO RAIN BY LATE
WEDNESDAY NIGHT. SNOWFALL RATES ARE INCREASING AND ABOUT 12 INCHES WILL
FALLBY 6 AM WEDNESDAY.

BLIZZARD WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGHTHURSDAY
AFTERNOON.

RED FLAG WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PST TUESDAY FOR THEMOUNTAINS
AND VALLEYS OF VENTURA AND LOS ANGELES COUNTIES FOR VERYLOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITIES AND SOME GUSTY WINDS.

ESPECIALLY FOR HIGHPROFILE VEHICLES. TURN AROUND DON'T DROWN. RAINFALL
AMOUNTSWILL RANGE FROM A TRACE TO A FEW HUNDREDTHS OF AN INCH.

WIND ADVISORY UNTIL 2 PM TODAY FOR THE INLAND EMPIRE AND THESANTA ANA
MOUNTAINS AND FOOTHILLS. THE BLIZZARD WATCH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM
WEDNESDAY MORNINGTHROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING. RED FLAG WARNING NOW IN
EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PST TUESDAY FOR THEMOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS OF VENTURA
AND LOS ANGELES COUNTIES FOR VERYLOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES AND SOME GUSTY
WINDS.

ADDITIONAL SNOW ACCUMULATION AROUND 2 INCHESTHROUGH NOON. A FROST
ADVISORY MEANS THAT FROST IS POSSIBLE.

BANDS OF MODERATE TO HEAVY SNOWWILL OCCASIONALLY MOVE ACROSS ANCHORAGE
RESULTING IN REDUCEDVISIBILITIES TO ONE HALF MILE OR LESS.

SEVERAL ROADS NEAR WILHELMINA MISSOURI ARE FLOODED.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOWWARNING.
ADDITIONALSNOW ACCUMULATIONS UP TO 2 INCHES THROUGH NOON.