Subject: Make a bet on HPGI and win

From: "Gwang Cavitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:52:01 -0060

These days HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
operative and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

As you know the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be in the near future.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

0glp0z7k7ldec7k16vn0
666A7932776D7B456E79336A6B746C6C737D66686E6A7178786E793377
HCFT45CZZ985WLCJBDOTEW7LCNB9Q2ORFV7PGZL0DE2