Subject: Photoshop

From: "teddie trever" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:13:59 +0900

Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and
family.
Always borrow from a pessimist, he never expects anything back.
The face of evil is always the face of total need.
I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly.
You're as old as you feel.
It is useless to close the gates against ideas they overlap them.
It's pretty hard to be efficient without being obnoxious.
The record of one's life must needs prove more interesting to him who
writes it than to him who reads what has been written.
A bureaucrat is a Democrat who holds some office a Republican wants.
I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap.
Actors search for rejection. If they don't get it they reject
themselves.
We are all HIV-positive.
The first rule of venture capitalism should be Shoot the Inventor.
Most people miss the great part mental outlook plays in this game.
God's Word is pure and sure, in spite of the devil, in spite of your
fear, in spite of everything.
Do not trust to the cheering, for those persons would shout as much if
you and I were going to be hanged.
Many a time I have wanted to stop talking and find out what I really
believed.
Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small
ones.
The only way to entertain some folks is to listen to them.
Architecture is inhabited sculpture.