Subject: Don't want you back, your war support is damning.

From: Flora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:52:47 -0600

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Upward polls are Bolten's aim. Bush brags we're safe within his care.

Nearly was "Her Honor.

Josh will kick him out the door.

You've dealt democracy so many blows.
He flouts it joyfully.

We must our rights secure. Bush is just as dismal.
But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. Your acts betrayed Dem values we hold dear. Folks
know we're near bankruptcy. You're way too close to Rummy, Bush, and
Rice.
That's what runs our nation. Now he's just a goner.