Subject: Cheers, Aubrey de GreyDept.

From: seasonal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:48:22 +0530

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Both France and Germany already either ban or strongly restrict this
promising research, while the UK would be funding it in any case.
Membership benefits include a wealth of very useful and fairly
independent information on supplements, physicians and healthy life
extension delivered to your door.
What we see now - cancer almost a mere chronic condition and nearly
cured - is the fruit of success in activism, funding and hard scientific
work.
Who is Responsible For Your Health? It looks more and more likely that
defeating cancer will be a prerequisite for creating healthy life
extension medicine that blocks the biochemical processes of aging.

This is very promising indeed, and could have very beneficial effects on
our future longevity. I'm sure that many of you have read articles in
past months about the two or three teams that are closest to winning the
X Prize and deploying commercial, reusable space vehicles. cfmAn
easy-reading article by Chris Mooney at SAGE Crossroads discusses twin
studies and what they can tell us about genetics and aging. Federal
Government and associated lawmakers have a poor view of the public face
of healthy life extension.

HOW WE CAN HELP THE METHUSELAH MOUSE PRIZE SUCCEEDThe Methuselah Mouse
Prize is a first step.

Research shows that stem cells cultivated from a patient could be used
to treat regenerate muscle lost to degenerative conditions. " A catchy
title for a book about recent and near future medical advances that will
enable us to live longer, healthier lives.

Regenerative medicine using your own stem cells is out of the lab and
into trials; you may recall that this same procedure has been performed
successfully elsewhere in the world. cfmAn easy-reading article by Chris
Mooney at SAGE Crossroads discusses twin studies and what they can tell
us about genetics and aging.

Diamandis, Chairman and CEO of the X Prize Foundation, is an advisor to
the Methuselah Mouse Prize. From where I stand, it looks like the man
made a rational choice to be suspended. Click here to participate in
improving your future health and longevity!

FINThat's all for my commentary this time: a news roundup for the past
two weeks follows below.

If this prize succeeds, there will be other, much larger prizes for
anti-aging research in the future.

It looks more and more likely that defeating cancer will be a
prerequisite for creating healthy life extension medicine that blocks
the biochemical processes of aging. All pointing the way to longer,
healthier lives.
" This is very, very true.