Subject: amen

From: Kaiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:57:57 -0500

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

The targeted traffic it brings you is as good or better than anything
you could pay for. For example, a reading score that rates a
fourth-grader "proficient" in Mississippi would be a failing score in
Massachusetts, according to a report released Thursday by the Education
Department.

The findings are certain to fuel debate about whether the No Child Left
Behind law should be overhauled to make standards more uniform from
state to state. "If you have extra tickets, please give them to your
blockmate's grandmother. Wiley said the university, which maintained its
U.

Private student loans do not have their interest rates capped, unlike
government-backed college loans generally.

"As long as the building is there, I think we'll be reminded of what
happened," Cloyd said. They could be those likely to share the
information with peers, help care for younger family members, baby-sit
for others, or have a child of their own.

"We learned not to sleep on the couch," Shantaya said.

To keep babies alive, class targets middle-schoolers - CNN.

Funding has remained at about the same level and raises have been below
inflation ever since. "When you look at middle school-age children . He
and Shantaya also have counseled family members about sleeping with
babies.
George or myself will answer asap. Now that I'm good at it, it's not
even a problem. Terms under which this service is provided to you.
Violators were warned they could be denied their diplomas and barred
from an after-graduation party, but still would officially graduate and
receive their transcripts.

Several other universities, including Harvard and California, already
have signed up to let Google scan their libraries.

Massachusetts sets the proficiency score on its fourth-grade reading
test at a point just below the proficiency mark on the national test.
Faculty say the departures accelerated as professors' salaries hit rock
bottom among their peers and morale sagged amid state-imposed budget
cuts. He said the departures should make taxpayers think about whether
they want to maintain University of Wisconsin-Madison's strong
reputation. Spellings noted that many of the abuses uncovered by Cuomo's
investigation have been in the private student loan industry, over which
her department has no jurisdiction. Administrators at Wisconsin,
traditionally ranked among the nation's top public schools, say some
departments are in crisis because of the losses.

If you are one of these individuals you would most certainly welcome any
method that would guarantee sleep.

Violators were warned they could be denied their diplomas and barred
from an after-graduation party, but still would officially graduate and
receive their transcripts.
"Are you tired of waking up feeling dead tired, drained, and worn out?

Students are given a certain number of tickets for each event, which
they are supposed to give to family and friends. ADVERTISER LINKS
RELATED New York Attorney General U. Denisar cited talks with the
Illinois State Board of Education, which has said it cannot support the
district's decorum policy because it makes students responsible for
behavior they cannot control.
But Google still faces a lawsuit by the Association of American
Publishers and the Authors Guild over its plans to incorporate parts of
copyrighted books. "School officials defended the decorum policy, but
said the stalemate over the diplomas and the attention it attracted took
up valuable time and energy.

Have you Ever Wondered How On-Shift Surgeons Can Perform Flawless Heart
and Brain Operations With Little or NO Sleep? The tests given by the
states are used to judge schools under No Child Left Behind, the
five-year-old education law that is up for renewal this year.

They worry about the school's quality and ability to draw research
dollars.
Administrators at Wisconsin, traditionally ranked among the nation's top
public schools, say some departments are in crisis because of the
losses.

"I think that you've seen a real upswing in the number of people who are
responding to invitations because of what's going on.