Subject: tactic

From: Riley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:47:39 +0200

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

comCafe PressCalvin Klein Un. The Prince Of Darkness Giveaway from
TownHall.

comDockers ShoesDoctor's TrustDogToys.
comEddie BauerEddie Bauer Out. Joe'sGaiamGame FlyGameStop. comEddie
BauerEddie Bauer Out.

comHallmarkHalloween OnlyHammacher Schle. Fuller BrushFurniture Onlin.
comAuto AnythingAuto Parts Trai. Hilo HattieHobbyTronHockey DealsHome
CenterHome ClickHome Decorators.
Magazine AgentMagazine ValuesMagazinelineMagazines QuickMagazines.
Allergy Be GoneAllHeartAlloy.

comKohl'sLa RedouteLamps PlusLancomeLands EndLane BryantLaptops For Les.
Bag HausBags BuyBare Necessitie.

Cosmetic MallCostume ManCostume SuperCe. Allergy Be GoneAllHeartAlloy.
comBright DiamondBrite SmileBroderbundBrooks BrothersBrookStoneBrylane
Catalog.

comFragrance NetFragranceXFranklin CoveyFranklin MintFredericks Of H.
Fuller BrushFurniture Onlin. Back CountryBag Borrow Or S. Create For
LessCritics Choice .

If you already have an account, please login first.

Allergy Be GoneAllHeartAlloy. comModell'sMonderaMontana LegendMontgomery
WardMooseJawMore HomeMother NatureMotherCare MotherwearMotorcycle-Supe.

Bits and PiecesBlades. comABC InkAbe BooksAbernookAbt ElectronicsAC
LensAcacia CatalogAce HardwareAcme HardwareAcorn OnlineActiva
SportsAdagio TeasAdidasAeropostaleAerosolesAKA
GourmetALaZingAlibrisAlight. comCarleton SheetsCarol Wright Gi. Designer
ShoesDexclusive Luxu.

comInner-SelfInsanity SauceInspired SilverInstrument
ProIntelliflixInterContinenta.

JillJamsterJC WhitneyJCPenneyJeGemJericho SpaJessica LondonJewelry
Savings.

Create a  shoppingbookmarks.

comFigleavesFine StationeryFingerhutFinish LineFlirty LingerieFlorist
VillageFlorsheimFlowerstore. Coupon MasterCoupon SurferCouture
CandyCrayola.

NovicaNursing Mother . Bits and PiecesBlades. Invitation
BoxIomegaiPrint.
BankJostensJourneysJunoniaJust BlindsJust DealsJust My SizeJustMetal.
MvelopesMy Miracle BabyMy TwinnMy Wines DirectMyInksNapsterNascar.

Comp USAComplete Life Q.

comEdmundsEdwin Watts Gol.

Palm StorePanasonic Direc.