Subject: You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.

From: wistfully <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:25:37 -0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it?
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just
isn't worth seeing.

You heard me uber cool. You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.
I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. Great
for getting that document to someone without physically delivering it.