Subject: Dixie

From: Norman May <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:48:44 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Unless you know something the rest of us don't and this is your way of
letting people know, a concocted, out in left field unrealistic
situation is a waste of time.

Last weeks wet-and-wild race was a whole different animal from this
week's crash fest.
Replay of him getting Cheevered last year. Flavo has nothing on me. It
was good to bounce back from the last couple races where we had some bad
luck. Again, might as well.

For we the novice and informed,found truth in what was shared.
I hope to soon read a press release from Champ Car about the points
penalties to be handed down both Wilson and Doornbos for stupid driving.
Grudge matches in all directions on both sides of the pond, within teams
and between teams.

Great for those drag racing fans that want their dose of nitro every
week. We're contemplating beer-pong at this point.

Things were looking good for the PCM boys.

At least we salvaged some points out of it. Again, Race Control dropped
the ball by not throwing the yellow flag. Tune in Tuesday and at racing
rings everywhere in the coming weekends. Karl also notes that "track
security needs to fucking chill". Continue the conversation in our Champ
Car forum. It was good to bounce back from the last couple races where
we had some bad luck. And all this time we thought he was a lover, not a
fighter. He knows and sayz hey. you must be a tired sucker staying up
all night to think of these dumb-assed stories!

Karl texts that Danica's looking slow as shit. He is the second driver
to win three straight races in the IndyCar Series, joining Dan Wheldon,
who claimed his third-straight win at Homestead-Miami Speedway earlier
this year. And Sam, who used to be the coolest guy out there has
definitely gotten chippy lately. It was a great day for points. "Spring
is back in his step. Could it be that someone below Stepney, and not
above him, is the one framing him?

As far as Penske, he seems to be softer in his old age. what with all
the tire swapping an' shit.

How wonderful her visit wasat fifty five past three. Then Tony let his
Joe Gibbs Racing teammate have it with the hot air gun as well.

Negatives in the thought process of dependent intellects not blended
chakras. When Hornish's father jumped in and shoved Kanaan on the pit
road, things got out of hand much like fights at the high school dance.