Subject: We will analyze your e-marketing approach with the top brands and integrate the features that are lacking in your approach to augment the results.

From: Benjamin Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 06:16:21 +0800

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

We build solid foundations upon     which successful campaigns are
launched and deliver long lasting results.
com and view our online portfolio on the following     link:XXXXX   
Search Engine Optimization:    We have a very experienced team of SEO
professionals.

After I have given     you tangible, revenue-producing results, we can
discuss a long-term     agreement. We have live examples at: XXXXX.
People who search on your keywords will find you if you are listed
higher in the returned list of sites on each search engine. Feel free to
get in touch with us and     experience the optimized traffic advantage
on your WebPages. - Optimizing the home page. Also review our PORTFOLIO 
   pages.

I look forward to receiving your reply.
YOU CAN CONTACT US ANYTIME ON PHONE, EMAIL OR     MESSENGER. Plan Detail
   XXXXX offer affordable SEO packages to improve your ranking. I look
forward to hearing from youProposal No. Aside from major     editorial
review differences, there are many minor things as well.

- Optimizing all appropriate sub pages. The Project Scope will be
adjusted to reflect the price change if the     project is awarded. From
my Google client center, I can manage Goggle campaign of your clients   
 for you as one of your regular man-power. Certified Google adwords
professional    C. XXXXX    I am interested in taking up your project.

It can make the difference in generating the greatest amount of targeted
traffic to your site or just getting more hits for related queries.

We are a XXXXX based web design, hosting, e-commerce and search engine  
  placement company.
PPC is how the search engines make their revenue, meaning PPC
advertisers     always will get the nod when push comes to shove.

XXXXX is the solution for optimizing your website design and any online 
   marketing strategies. There are distinct contrasts between the two.
Kindly see our feedback.
Plan Detail    XXXXX offer affordable SEO packages to improve your
ranking. May I suggest a chat over     an Instant Messenger to closely
discuss your requirements. Our     accomplishments in various online
fields can be found in our resume. We are a client-focused company that
believes     that customer satisfaction is key to its future. Advanced
Search Engine Optimization:    This contract authorizes a six-month
campaign, which will begin when your     site is completed.

In order to achieve this we welcome client interaction at any     stage
of project development.

We understand what you are looking for! - Optimizing the home page. -
Optimizing the home page.
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

doc file that showcases some current rankings for     several past and
present clients. Thank you for your time     and have a pleasant day.

how to pitch clients by using     Elance. We are a XXXXX based web
design, hosting, e-commerce and search engine     placement company.
Spider then registers your site to those same search engines for the
next     SIX months to keep placement strong. All the best,Proposal No.
To     produce a detailed proposal and bid, we would need more
information on the     scope of your project.
We understand your business. The Project Scope will be adjusted to
reflect the price change if the     project is awarded. We want your
investment and your relationship     with WSI to be a profitable one.

Please go through our profile below,     reviews on Guru. And also
create     search engine friendly sitemap page on xml files. We look
forward to speaking with you, to get a better idea of exactly what    
you are looking for and then we can provide you with a solid detailed
quote     for this project.
PPC is not just about traffic, it is about driving     targeted
customers to your website.