Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] WebEx meeting invitation: anima bootstrap

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:39:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

anima bootstrap
Every Thursday, from Thursday, December 3, 2015, to Thursday, March 31, 2016
4:00 pm  |  GMT Time (London, GMT)  |  1 hr 15 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3ad9753579455f88a29b2226d568f228
Meeting number: 649 770 742
Meeting password: bootstrap

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 770 742

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m946a9071743f61d7c51de05a2103ad1a

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.