Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-00.txt

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:52:37 +0200

Hi all,

We have submitted a new draft about constrained join proxy that replaces
the circuit proxy in BRSKI.
The intention is to present the draft during ietf103.

Greetings,

peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		New Version Notification for
draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-00.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2018-10-18 11:48

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		"Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]>, "Panos Kampanakis"
<[email-masked]>, "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D,
draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Revision:    00
Title:        Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
Document date:    2018-10-18
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        11
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-00.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-00
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an intermediary node between pledge and owner.  This
   intermediary node is known as a "constrained-join-proxy".

   This document extends the work of [ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]
   by replacing the Circuit-proxy by a stateless constrained join-proxy,
   that transports routing information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat