Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:18:24 -0700

Please discuss on the [email-masked] list.

For those who have read previous revisions (thanks!), please note that except for Appendix B, the rest of the spec was significantly changed and a fresh read is recommended.

Thanks,

EHL

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:15:02 -0700
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
        Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
        Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt
        Pages           : 25
        Date            : 2009-02-12

This memo describes a process for obtaining information about a
resource identified by a URI.  The 'information about a resource', a
resource descriptor, provides machine-readable information that aims
to increase interoperability and enhance the interaction with the
resource.  This memo only defines the process for locating and
obtaining the descriptor, but leaves the descriptor format and its
interpretation out of scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------ End of Forwarded Message