Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity Report for Jun 2009

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:56:24 -0700

News, Updates
 - OAUTH approved
- OGPX: Proposed BOF on virtual worlds interoperability, more specific than MMOX
- IRI revision activity: please join [email-masked]

Document Status and Progress
Active documents, my action:
- draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis (PS): checking with chair on whether the
Last Call issues were dealt with
- draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn (Exp): New version of draft that I
need to review

Active documents, waiting on other:
- draft-reschke-webdav-post (Exp): Cyrus Daboo is doing shepherd
review and writeup
- draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop (PS): Waiting on authors to respond to
GenArt review
 -draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences (Info): In Last Call

Finished processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
- none

WG Status

ALTO: Started WG Last Call on problem statement draft.
CALSIFY: Not much WG action
HTTPBIS: Discussion on redirects, accept headers, other issues
IDNABIS:  New draft on mapping:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00
OAUTH: Launching work as a Working Group - discussing document organization
SIEVE:  SIEVE-in-XML and sieve-include discussions