Subject: Request for discussion topics for the Apps Area meeting in Stockholm

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 23:09:52 +0100

Please let Lisa and myself know if you would like to talk about any 
particular topic.
So far I've seen the following requests (in no particular order):

 Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>: SMTP Service Extension for 
Message Recall (draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt)
 Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>: Timezone IANA registry and protocol
 Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>: Running application layer 
protocols over SCTP
 Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>: FTP Application Layer 
Gateway for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation

Please let me know if I forgot about some topics, or if a name of a 
particular presentation is not correct.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:17:35 -0600

> Please let Lisa and myself know if you would like to talk about any

Given that the OAuth WG is ramping up but is not meeting in Stockholm, I
could provide a very brief report on the WG (or create a slide or two
that the ADs could present).

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:33:52 +0100

I hope I captured all requests. Please let me know if anything is missing.

> Gateway for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation

Additional presentations requested:

Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>: 6lowapp bar BOF
Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>: OAuth WG status report
Fred Baker <[email-masked]>: HTTP over SCTP
Dan Wing <[email-masked]>: Successful Introduction of New Technology to 
HTTP
Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> on behalf of Mark 
Nottingham: Link header and Host Metadata for the Web drafts

Other possible topics for discussion:

Review of OGPX BOF and planned Bar BOFs.
Proposed "Abuse Report Format" WG

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:51:15 +0100

Here is the updated list of presentations. Please let me know if the 
list is correct and complete, and if the order and the length of 
sessions is Ok. We will have some time for discussions/questions, this 
time is not included below:

Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>: 6lowapp bar BOF [5 mins]
Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> on behalf of Mark 
Nottingham: "Link header" and "Host Metadata for the Web" drafts [5 mins]
Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>: OAuth WG status report [5 mins]
Barry Leiba(?): OGPX BOF [5 mins]
Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>: Running application layer 
protocols over SCTP [20 mins]
Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>: Successful Introduction of New 
Technology to HTTP [20 mins]
Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>: Vendor name registry for 
use in Application Protocols [5 mins]
Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>: Timezone IANA registry and protocol [15 
mins]
Possible: Barry Leiba: Proposed "Abuse Report Format" WG [10 mins]
Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>: FTP Application Layer Gateway 
for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation [15 mins]
Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>: SMTP Service Extension for 
Message Recall (draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt) [15 mins]
Barry Leiba DRM proxies [5 mins]

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:43:08 +0200

I've updated the list and order based on additional feedback:

==================================

1) Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>: FTP Application Layer 
Gateway for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation [15 mins]
2) Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>: Running application layer 
protocols over SCTP [20 mins]
3) Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>: Successful Introduction of 
New Technology to HTTP [20 mins]
4) Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>: Vendor name registry for 
use in Application Protocols [5 mins]
5) Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>: Timezone IANA registry and protocol 
[15 mins]
6) Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> on behalf of Mark 
Nottingham: "Link header" and "Host Metadata for the Web" drafts [5 mins]
7) Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>: OAuth WG status report [5 mins]
8) Barry Leiba(?): OGPX BOF [5 mins]
9) Bar BOF announcements, in particular:
  Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>: 6lowapp bar BOF [5 mins]
10) Alexey Melnikov (no slides): area discussion about possibly moving 
SPF/SenderID to historic [10 mins]
11) Possible: Barry Leiba: Proposed "Abuse Report Format" WG [10 mins]
12) Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>: SMTP Service Extension for
Message Recall (draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt) [15 mins]
13) Barry Leiba DRM proxies [5 mins]