Subject: Olson Timezones

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:25:32 +0900

The following link: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.time.tz/2822 may 
be of interest in the context of work on timezone identification 
contemplated earlier on this list.

Regards,   Martin.
-- 
#-# Martin J. Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:40:54 +0200

Martin,

I responded to that note, but have not heard back from Mr. Olson.

Eliot

On 8/25/09 9:25 AM, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> The following link: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.time.tz/2822
> may be of interest in the context of work on timezone identification

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:32:53 -0400

Hi "Martin,

> contemplated earlier on this list.

Right. I am hoping to get a BOF in place for more formal discussion of this 
at the next meeting. Hopefully there will be supporting documents available 
for that soon.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo