Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Review Team Report for January 2011

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:29:58 -0800

Hello,

The Applications Area Review Team provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The members of the team are selected from the IETF 
community, especially from among active participants and recognized 
experts in the Applications Area.

The following reviews have been performed in January 2011:

    Reviewer             I-D

  Ted Hardie          draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-01
  Yves Lafon          draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-19

Pending review:

  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc assigned to Glenn Parsons
  draft-salowey-secsh-uri assigned to Joe Hildebrand
  draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis assigned to Dave Cridland

There was some discussion about a previous review [1][2][3].  It 
would be helpful to all parties if authors follow up on a review by 
posting a reply to the apps-discuss mailing list.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Apps Review Team
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg02216.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg02202.html
3. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg02232.html

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:35:43 -0700

On 2/1/11 4:29 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
> It would
> be helpful to all parties if authors follow up on a review by posting a
> reply to the apps-discuss mailing list.

And it would be helpful for the ADs to ping the authors to that effect
if needed, so I'll start doing that.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/