Subject: [apps-discuss] draft agenda for IETF 80

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:19:21 -0700

Here is a draft agenda for the Apps Area open meeting (with APPSAWG
session) at IETF 80. Bashing is welcome and changes are possible.

###

AppsArea Open Meeting and APPSAWG Meeting
IETF 80, Prague, Czech Republic
Monday, March 28, 2011, 09:00-11:30

Chatroom: xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Mailing list: [email-masked]

ADs: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> (outgoing)
     Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]> (continuing)
     Pete Resnick <[email-masked]> (incoming)

1. [ 5 mins] Area Directors
             Administrivia

2. [55 mins] Barry Leiba and Jiankang Yao
             APPSAWG session

   2a. [15 mins] Paul Hoffman
                 Specifying that a Server Supports TLS
                 draft-hoffman-server-has-tls

   2b. [ 5 mins] Paul Hoffman / Patrik Fältström
                 Unicode and IDNA
                 draft-faltstrom-5892bis

   2c. [10 mins] Mark Nottingham
                 The Network Authentication Required HTTP Status Code
                 draft-nottingham-http-portal

   2d. [15 mins] Murray Kucherawy
                 Best Current Practices for Handling Malformed Messages
                 draft-kucherawy-mta-malformed
                 &
                 The Multipart/Report Media Type for the Reporting of
                 Mail System Administrative Messages
                 draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis

   2e. [10 mins] APPSAWG open mic

3. [10 mins] Eliot Lear
             IANA Procedures for Maintaining the Timezone Database
             draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-02

4. [10 mins] Eric Rescorla and Joe Hildebrand
             Web Object Encryption and Signing (WOES)
             draft-rescorla-jsms-00

5. [10 mins] Bernie Hoeneisen
             IANA Registration of Enumservices for Internet Calendaring
             draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00

6. [15 mins] Alexey Melnikov
             SMTP Extensions for Message Priorities and
             Alternate Recipient Delivery Option
             draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-00
             draft-melnikov-smtp-altrecip-on-error-00

7. [20 mins] Larry Masinter / Alexey Melnikov
             MIME and the Web
             draft-masinter-mime-web-info-02

8. [10 mins] Florian Echtler
             GISpL: Gestural Interface Specification Language
             draft-echtler-gispl-specification-00

9. [15 mins] Applications Area open mic

END

###