Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:12:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
                          John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2011-06-29

   This document provides a glossary of terms used in the IETF when
   discussing internationalization.  The purpose is to help frame
   discussions of internationalization in the various areas of the IETF
   and to help introduce the main concepts to IETF participants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-04.txt