Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, July 4

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:19:20 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, July 4
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut-
off is this coming Monday, July 4, 2011. Please note that, because
the AMS office is closed this Monday, manual submissions will not be
processed until Tuesday, July 5.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by 17:00 PDT (00:00
Tuesday, July 5 UTC).

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 81 can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF81

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns please send a message to
[email-masked].

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce