Subject: [apps-discuss] apps schedule changes

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:54:30 -0600

Folks, to accomodate a large number of late constraints, I've asked the
Secretariat to adjust the scheduling of various apps-area WG and BoF
sessions. This wasn't desirable, but the arrangement I came up with is
the best I could work out on short notice (the paper schedules need to
go to the printer today). The Secretariat should be updating the online
agenda before too long, but the *changed* sessions were as follows:

1. move APPSAWG from MON 09:00-11:30 to THU 15:20-17:20
   (vs. tictoc, siprec, hokey, pce, tls, ospf, v6ops)

2. move HTTPBIS from MON 13:00-15:00 to TUE 09:00-11:30
   (vs. eai, xmpp, tcpm, p2prg, geopriv, ccamp, v6ops)

3. move HTTPAUTH from TUE 09:00-11:30 to MON 09:00-11:30
   (vs. nfsv4, radext, multimob, ippm, dtnrg, mpls, dispatch)

4. move PRECIS from WED 13:00-15:00 to THU 13:00-15:00
   (vs. dime, bmwg, netext, rtgwg, ccamp, rtcweb)

5. move WEBSEC from THU 13:00-15:00 to MON 13:00-15:00
   (vs. netconf, pkix, list, ppsp, ecrit, trill, multrans)

6. move HYBI from THU 15:20-17:20 to THU 17:40-19:40
   (vs. samrg, kitten, eman, mif, codec, cdni, rtgarea)

7. move CORE (second session) from THU 17:40-19:40 to WED 13:00-15:00
   (vs. nea, ipfix, cuss, homenet, karp, mpls, conex)

No, this is not ideal. The schedule never is. Please accept my apologies
for any remaining overlaps and conflicts.

See you in Quebec City!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/