Subject: [apps-discuss] moving APPSAREA/APPSAWG to Monday morning

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:16:36 -0600

Cancelling the HTTP-AUTH BoF has freed up the customary Monday morning 
slot for the APPSAREA/APPSAWG session, thus giving us an extra 30 
minutes. I have asked the Secretariat to make this change, so please 
expect that session to happen Monday 09:00-11:30. Sorry about the late 
notice.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:27:31 -0400

> Cancelling the HTTP-AUTH BoF has freed up the customary Monday morning slot
> for the APPSAREA/APPSAWG session, thus giving us an extra 30 minutes. I have
> asked the Secretariat to make this change, so please expect that session to
> happen Monday 09:00-11:30. Sorry about the late notice.

And your chairs have promptly filled up the allotted space with stuff
we'd had to decline for the shorter time slot.  The new agenda is on
the meeting materials page.

Materials page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html
Apps Area agenda: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/appsawg.txt

The agenda has links for all the documents, and everyone should please
review them before the meeting, so we're better prepared to use the
time for discussion.

All presenters, please send your presentation slides to
<[email-masked]> by Saturday.  And thanks go to those
who've already sent them!

Barry, appsawg chair