Subject: [apps-discuss] reminder: I-D subsmission deadlines

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:38:52 -0600

Just a friendly reminder:

1. The cut-off date for -00 versions of Internet-Drafts is next Monday,
October 24, at 00:00 UTC (17:00 PT).

2. The cut-off date for non-00 versions is the following Monday, October
31, at 00:00 UTC (17:00 PT).

Happy writing!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:26:09 -0400

> 31, at 00:00 UTC (17:00 PT).

To be clear (and the IETF web page is not), the cutoffs are NOT on the
Mondays at 00:00 UTC.  They are on the Mondays at 17:00 PDT, which
translates to 00:00 UTC on TUESDAY (or 24:00 UTC Monday, if you prefer
to think of it that way).

Timezones are so COMplicated!

Barry