Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-profile-link-03.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:58:52 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-profile-link-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilde-profile-link
Revision:	 03
Title:		 The 'profile' Link Relation Type
Creation date:	 2012-09-14
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-profile-link-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-profile-link
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-profile-link-03
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-profile-link-03

Abstract:
    This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that
    allows resource representations to indicate that they are following
    one or more profiles.  A profile is defined to not alter the
    semantics of the resource representation itself, but to allow clients
    to learn about additional semantics (constraints, conventions,
    extensions) that are associated with the resource representation, in
    addition to those defined by the media type and possibly other
    mechanisms.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

    Please discuss this draft on the [email-masked] mailing list.