Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Meeting minutes available

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:52:51 +0200

On 8/5/12 9:35 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Please review them and provide any corrections.  In particular, there
> are a couple of places where "?" appears.  If those blanks could be
> filled in, we'd appreciate it.  Also, if we failed to capture any
> important action items, please bring those to our attention.

You can get rid of one just by s/Marco \?/Enrico:/. Just noticed, sorry
for not pointing this out earlier.

Enrico

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:09:50 -0400

> for not pointing this out earlier.

Haha... sorry, that was my fault: I remembered your last name, and
mangled it to "Marco" as a given name.  :-)
My apologies.

Barry

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:05:53 +0200

> mangled it to "Marco" as a given name.  :-)

Nevermind, it happens to me all the time, Larry ;-)

Enrico