Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-00.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:58:18 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type
Revision:	 00
Title:		 eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Media Type
Creation date:	 2012-09-14
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-00

Abstract:
    This specification registers an XML-based media type for the
    eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked]  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
            | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |