Subject: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-wilde-describes-link-01.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:25:46 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-describes-link-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilde-describes-link
Revision:	 01
Title:		 The 'describes' Link Relation Type
Creation date:	 2012-09-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-describes-link-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-describes-link
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-describes-link-01

Abstract:
    This specification defines the 'describes' link relation type that
    allows resource representations to indicate that they are describing
    another resource.  In contexts where applications want to associate
    described resources and description resources, and want to build
    services based on these associations, the 'describes' link relation
    type provides the opposite direction of the 'describedby' link
    relation type, which already is a registered link relation type.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked]  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
            | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |