Subject: [apps-discuss] draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs editor

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:35:28 -0700

Colleagues,

Due to the fact that the main author of the above document has had
very limited time to work on it, and since its stalled progress is
holding up the publication of draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs,
we've appointed Alexey Melnikov as an editor for this document to help
complete its processing in the working group.

We believe there are only a few issues outstanding, and Alexey has
guidance for completing the work.  Please be responsive to any
requests he has for comments on the remaining issues so we can get
this to the IESG at long last.

Thank you,

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Alexey and Murray for taking this step.

				Ned

> -MSK, APPSAWG co-chair
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss