Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:25:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Pointer
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
                          Kris Zyp
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   JSON Pointer defines a string syntax for identifying a specific value
   within a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/