Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 19:56:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Patch
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-01-03

Abstract:
   JSON Patch defines the media type "application/json-patch", a JSON
   document structure for expressing a sequence of operations to apply
   to a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document, suitable for use
   with the HTTP PATCH method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt