Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-xml-patch-00.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:09:51 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-xml-patch-00.txt has been successfully 
submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilde-xml-patch
Revision:	 00
Title:		 A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
Creation date:	 2013-01-14
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-xml-patch-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-xml-patch
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-00

Abstract:
    The XML Patch media type "application/xml-patch" defines an XML
    document structure for expressing a sequence of patch operations that
    are applied to an XML document.  The XML Patch document format's
    foundations are defined in RFC 5261, this specification defines a
    document format and a media type registration, so that XML Patch
    documents can be labeled with a media type, for example in HTTP
    conversations.

Note to Readers

    This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [8].
    Online access to all versions and files is available at github [9].

    [8]  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
    [9]  https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/xml-patch