Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate report for January 2013

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:05:19 -0800

The Applications Area Directorate provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The directorate consists of the Working Group Chairs 
of the Applications Area and recognized experts in the Applications Area.

The following review were performed in January 2013:

    Reviewer             I-D
  Vijay K. Gurbani   draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04
  Ted Hardie         draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments-03
  Yoshiro Yoneya     draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-08
  Alexey Melnikov    draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06
  Joseph Yee         draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07
  Alexey Melnikov    draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05
  Salvatore Loreto   draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Directorate
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate