Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> (Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to Proposed Standard

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:05:55 +0800

The subject document is needed by W3C, and is submitted on that basis.
 The App and URI communities ought to have a look at it, and Sean
(who's sponsoring it) and I want to bring it to your attention.  It
would be great if some of you could review it during the last call
period.  Please post any comments to <[email-masked]>, and NOT to these
lists.  Thanks.

Barry, Applications AD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Subject: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt>
(Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to
Proposed Standard
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)'
  <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract
   This document expands and updates the list of URIs specified in RFC
   4051 and intended for use with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption,
   Canonicalization, and Key Management. These URIs identify algorithms
   and types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Note that this document includes the following downrefs:

RFC 2315
RFC 4050
RFC 4269
RFC 6234