Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-08

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:58:51 +0900

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for 
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see ​
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-08
Title: MPLS-TP Security Framework
Reviewer: Yoshiro Yoneya
Review Date: 2013-02-08
IETF Last Call Date: 2013-02-06
IESG Telechat Date: 2013-02-21

Summary:

  This draft is almost ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major Issues:

  none

Minor Issues:

- If target reader of this document described in Abstract and Introduction 
  section, it would be better and much clear.  Such as: "This document is 
  intended to be a   guideline especially for MPLS-TP protocol designers, 
  service providers and equipment vendors.".

Nits:

  none

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>