Subject: [apps-discuss] The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format

From: Zhun Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:53:33 +0800

Dear All:
     I submitted a I-D ,please give me more help! Thanks!
Best Regards!

Zhun Guo

A new version of I-D, draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhun Guo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Revision:        00
Title:           The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different
Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format
Creation date:   2013-03-22
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00

---

From: Zhun Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:06:54 +0800

Dear All:
    Maybe cloud office applications are seldom,just Google Docs,Microsoft
Office 365,IBM Docs,Zoho Docs, ThinkFree, Cisco WebEx,Evernote,fengoffice,
Libre-office- on-line .  So it is difficult to have enough people to talk
about the topic.
    But I think it is great ,because it will give a new definition for
email and office software,using HTML5 and WebSocket.
   Then how can we get enough cloud office customs to talk about the
interconnection?Thanks!

Zhun Guo