Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate report for February 2013

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 02:31:25 -0800

The Applications Area Directorate provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The directorate consists of the Working Group Chairs 
of the Applications Area and recognized experts in the Applications Area.

The following reviews were performed in February 2013:

    Reviewer             I-D
  S. Moonesamy         draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01
  Jiankang Yao         draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03
  Joseph Yee           draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06
  S. Moonesamy         draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04
  Yoshiro Yoneya       draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-08
  Vijay K. Gurbani     draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-17
  Salvatore Loreto     draft-ietf-simple-simple-08
  Claudio Allocchio    draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-08
  Peter Saint-Andre    draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02
  Murray S. Kucherawy  draft-templin-ironbis-12

Xiaodong Lee stepped down from the Applications Area Directorate.  I 
would like to thank him for sharing his expertise through the reviews 
he performed.

The directorate needs more reviewers.  The tasks of the directorate 
are listed on the web page at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate 
There is a list of reviews which have been performed at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker  I would like 
to encourage anyone reading this message to contact me if the person 
can contribute by performing reviews.  If you have any questions feel 
free to ask me.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Directorate
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 07:41:34 -0800

Hello,

I forgot to list the Applications Area directorate review of 
draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03 which Dave Cridland performed on 
February 2 and the Applications Area directorate review of 
draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17 which Yves Lafon performed 
on February 5.  I apologize for the mistake.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy