Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebFinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-12.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines the WebFinger protocol, which can be used
   to discover information about people or other entities on the
   Internet using standard HTTP methods.  WebFinger discovers
   information for a URI that might not be usable as a locator
   otherwise, such as account or email URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/