Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04.txt

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:46:16 -0700

Mainly for Dave Cridland and Alessandro, whose feedback has been
incorporated.

-MSK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Murray S. Kucherawy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis
Revision:        04
Title:           Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication
Status
Creation date:   2013-03-30
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 42
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a header field for use with electronic mail
   messages to indicate the results of message authentication efforts.
   Any receiver-side software, such as mail filters or Mail User Agents
   (MUAs), can use this header field to relay that information in a
   convenient and meaningful way to users, or make sorting and filtering
   decisions.

   This document is a candidate for Internet Standard status.  [RFC
   Editor: Please delete this notation, as I imagine it will be
   indicated some other way.]

The IETF Secretariat