Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate report for March 2013

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:38:17 -0700

The Applications Area Directorate provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The directorate consists of the Working Group Chairs 
of the Applications Area and recognized experts in the Applications Area.

The following reviews were performed in March 2013:

    Reviewer             I-D
  Salvatore Loreto   draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-06
  Carsten Bormann    draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12
  Murray Kucherawy   draft-saintandre-urn-example
  Murray Kucherawy   draft-saintandre-iana-urn
  Jiankang Yao       draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-07
  Tim Bray           draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-09
  Eliot Lear         draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-06
  S. Moonesamy       draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03
  Enrico Marocco     draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-09
  Tobias Gondrom     draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-07
  Eric Burger        draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-10
  Dave Cridland      draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-03
  Dave Cridland      draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-11
  Ted Hardie         draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Directorate
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate