Subject: [apps-discuss] Apply for WG draft:The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format

From: Zhun Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:27:21 +0800

Dear All:
    I apply my draft to be a WG draft. Please give me more help!Thanks!

Zhun Guo

A new version of I-D, draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhun Guo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Revision:        00
Title:           The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different
Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format
Creation date:   2013-03-22
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00

Abstract:
   At present, the collaboration of documents in a single cloud-office
   Website works wonderfully.  However, the one among different cloud-
   office websites is a little clumsy.  This document analyzes the
   status quo of the collaboration of documents among those existing
   different cloud-office websites and provides a solution how to
   realize IDCOA (the interconnection and interoperability of different
   cloud-office applications) with the html file format.

The IETF Secretariat