Subject: [apps-discuss] WG adoption of draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:09:01 -0700

Hello,

draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04 was previously discussed on the 
[email-masked] mailing list.  APPSAWG will be adopting 
draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04 as a working group draft.  I am 
shepherding the draft as part of a non-WG chair shepherding 
experiment.  This is being done under the supervision of the Apps ADs.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:21:46 -0700

Also, I will have no co-chair hat on in terms of processing of this
document since I'm the author.  Any chair-level action will be done by
Salvatore or, in a pinch, Barry.

-MSK

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-04 as a working group draft.  I am shepherding
> the draft as part of a non-WG chair shepherding experiment.  This is being
> done under the supervision of the Apps ADs.
>
> Regards,