Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR Review of draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-10

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 13:29:55 +0900

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for 
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see 
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-10
Title: Signaling Cryptographic Algorithm Understanding in DNSSEC
Reviewer: Yoshiro Yoneya
Review Date: 2013-04-09
IETF Last Call Date: 2013-03-20
IESG Telechat Date: not known

Summary: 

  This draft is almost ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

Major Issues: 

  none

Minor Issues: 

- Section 2 [Page 4]
  LIST-LENGTH is an integer which can be zero.  Using zero for LIST-LENGTH 
  is meaningless and it must be avoided not to be waste of resources.
  LIST-LENGTH should be specified as one or more explicitly.

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>