Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wilde-atom-profile-01.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:04:03 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-wilde-atom-profile-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilde-atom-profile
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Profile Support for the Atom Syndication Format
Creation date:	 2013-04-26
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-atom-profile-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-atom-profile
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-atom-profile-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-atom-profile-01

Abstract:
    The Atom syndication format is a generic XML format for representing
    collections.  Profiles are one way how Atom feeds can indicate that
    they support specific extensions.  To make this support visible on
    the media type level, this specification re-registers the Atom media
    type, and adds a "profile" media type parameter.  This allows
    profiles to become visible at the media type level, so that servers
    as well as clients can indicate support for specific Atom profiles in
    conversations, for example when communicating via HTTP