Subject: [apps-discuss] FW: I-D Action: draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-00.txt

From: "Markus Lanthaler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 13:36:34 +0200

I've just submitted my first Internet Draft trying to establish a registry
for profile URIs. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Markus

------- Original Message ------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The IETF Profile URI Registry
	Author(s)       : Markus Lanthaler
	Filename        : draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a registry for profile URIs and establishes an
   IETF URN Sub-namespace to be used in specifications standardizing
   profiles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler