Subject: [apps-discuss] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-02

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:18:12 -0700

Hi Murray,

As you are the document author for draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-02, 
can you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required 
for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have 
already been filed?

Please note that the WGLC for draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-02 ends 
of Friday May 17th.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:25:55 -0700

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> As you are the document author for draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-02, can
> you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full
> conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been
> filed?
>

Confirmed; I know of none.

-MSK