Subject: [apps-discuss] Status of draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:44:28 -0700

Hi Murray,

I reviewed draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04.  The document is ready 
for publication as an Internet Standard.

I'll list nits below.

In Section 1:

   "DomainKeys Identified Mail Signatures ([DKIM])>"

There is an errant ">" in there.

   "This proposal is not intended to be restricted to domain-based"

I leave it to you to see whether you prefer to use "document" instead 
of "proposal".

In Appendix C.2:

   "Authentication-Results: example.org/1; none"

There is an errant slash.

In Appendix C.7:

   "Authentication-Results: foo.example.net (foo) / (bar) 1 (baz);"

Is that correct?

I'll consider all the last WGLC comments as addressed unless someone 
says otherwise.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:58:39 -0700

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Murray,
>
> I reviewed draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-**04.  The document is ready for
> publication as an Internet Standard.
>
> I'll list nits below.
> [...]
>

Thanks, SM.  All three points fixed in source.  I'll hold off posting a
revision since I've posted two today already.  I'll do another one after
IETF LC closes unless there's some reason to do so sooner.

-MSK