Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:04:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for 
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see 
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate 
).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you 
may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD 
before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05
Title: Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents
Reviewer: Claudio Allocchio
Review Date: May 06th 2013
IETF Last Call Date: April 4th 2013
IESG Telechat Date: ?

Summary:

the draft clearly specify the problem and the solution. Cross references 
to the documents it updates are also clear and complete. I think the 
document is ready for publication. I just have a very monor 
issu/suggestion, but the document could go "as is" for approval.

Major Issues:

none.

Minor Issues:

7. Rate Limiting Considerations

... what about just mentioning that this rete limiting is also useful to 
avoid DoS attacks, too? It is not really an issue, maybe it's so obvious 
that you do not need to mention it, but...

  Nits:

it's really a matter of taste... but I would rename chapter 3 as

  3. Problem Statement

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca