Subject: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Directorate report for April 2013

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 12:47:42 -0700

The Applications Area Directorate provides semi-formal reviews of 
Internet-Drafts as a way to improve the quality of IETF 
specifications.  The directorate consists of the Working Group Chairs 
of the Applications Area and recognized experts in the Applications Area.

The following reviews were performed in April 2013:

    Reviewer                 I-D
  Xuan He,               draft-ietf-core-coap-14
    Alexey Melnikov
  Vijay Gurbani          draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07
  Yoshiro Yoneya         draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-10
  S. Moonesamy           draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14
  Bert Greevenbosch,     draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-05
    Peter Saint-Andre
  Ted Hardie             draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-05
  Jiankang Yao           draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-25
  Eliot Lear,            draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-06
    Xuan He
  Mark Nottingham        draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-07
  D. Crocker             draft-sheffer-running-code-04
  Martin Thomson         draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01
  Cyrus Daboo            draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14
  Tim Bray               draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-10

There were 13 reviews in April 2011, 20 reviews in April 2012 and 13 
reviews in April 2013.

The directorate has been running a joint review experiment where two 
reviewers work together on a review.  I would like to thank Bert, 
Xuan He, Alexey, Eliot and Peter for trying out the joint reviews.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
On behalf of the Applications Area Directorate
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 11:44:58 -0700

Hi Henry,

I missed the following review in the directorate report for April:

   Henry S. Thompson     draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-04

I apologize for the mistake.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy