Subject: [apps-discuss] Call for IETF 87 (Berlin) agenda items

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:56:35 -0700

Colleagues,

As usual, we will be requesting a Monday morning slot.  This is a call for
agenda items, or suggestions for same.  Please submit them before June 3rd,
which is the cutoff date for submitting or amending meeting requests.  We
will request the usual 2.5 hour session, but we'll shrink it if our agenda
appears to be thin enough.

You can expect the usual general structure:

- administrivia
- APPSAWG section
--- recent activity
--- current document status and open document issues [*]
--- incoming/proposed new work [*]
--- other WG business [*]
- APPAREA section
--- new WGs of interest
--- BoF overview
--- area-specific topics / AD theatre [*]
--- presentations [*]
--- AOB [*]

If you have something you'd like to present in any of the [*] slots above,
please reply to this post.  If you will be chairing a BoF or a new WG and
would like to present on that, you are also invited to reply for an agenda
slot.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair