Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 20:22:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The 'acct' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'acct' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme as a way to identify a user's account at a service provider,
   irrespective of the particular protocols that can be used to interact
   with the account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 21:24:02 -0600

Fixes to address IESG feedback...

On 5/1/13 9:22 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
>