Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:29:44 -0400

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for this
draft (for background on appsdir, please see ​
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD
before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17
Title: [document title]
Reviewer: Joseph Yee
Review Date: May 26, 2013

 Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard.

Major Issues: none

Minor Issues: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26 already stated that this draft
(draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-17) is the authoritative one if conflict
happened.  So re-stating it again in this draft is nice to have, but not
necessary.  Note:  I checked this draft against
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-26 and I didn't find any conflict.

Nits: I didn't run it against id-nit tool

Best,

Joseph