Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:42:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-06-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a header field for use with electronic mail
   messages to indicate the results of message authentication efforts.
   Any receiver-side software, such as mail filters or Mail User Agents
   (MUAs), can use this header field to relay that information in a
   convenient and meaningful way to users, or make sorting and filtering
   decisions.

   This document is a candidate for Internet Standard status.  [RFC
   Editor: Please delete this notation, as I imagine it will be
   indicated some other way.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/