Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Is e-mail going to die? (Jacob Palme)A new way to solve the spam!

From: Zhun Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:25:52 +0800

Dear all:
    for this topic ,  two RFCs is concerning,RFC
4406<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc4406/>
 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lyon-senderid-core/) ,RFC
6686<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6686/>
 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6686/)  ,or maybe SPF of Sender ID is
the best way.
   But because of the Cloud Computing，many applications have move to the
cloud. Such as  Google Drive ,Microsoft Office 365 will replace native
office software.If the interconnection of different online office is done,
then the online office can do every thing that Email and  native office can
do . Just like when you know one person's email address,then you can send
email to him ,  whether or not you are in the same website.
    In the market of telecommunications, the interconnection of voice calling
and messaging applications has been realized among different noperators or
different information platforms and it was the interconnection among the
three major telecommunications operators in USA in 2005 that led the
vigorous development of SMS (short messaging service) among them. According
to OSI/RM (Open System Interconnection Reference Model) and TCP/IP
reference model, the more lower or basic the layer of the applications is,
the more the demand mof the interconnection among them is. Reed's Law in
the field of the Internet shows that the value of the telecommunications
network is proportional to the exponential function of the number of users.
The interconnection of different IM (instant messaging) applications in  the
market of value added services of telecommunications is only partially
realized because IM is only used for informal communication. The
interconnection among different office applications was realized in the
field of the formal business communication. The traditional editing tools
of office documents are office applications, and the means of the
interconnection (transmission) are email, IM, sharing in social networking
website or in LAN (local area network), and U disk. It is thought that
the interoperability
of different office applications includes two aspects. One is that a
document can be surely opened. The other is that it can be surely reedited.
The traditional file formats of office documents are mainly xml-based ODF
(Open Document Format),OOXML (Office Open Extensible Markup Language) and
PDF. In order to deal with the users' needs, the authority of the
interoperability of traditional office documents is ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34. Because
of the rapid development of web technology, a large number of traditional
applications were moved onto the Internet in recent ten years, which
hastened the births of many cloud-office websites. With

Html5 and WebSocket being protocols, those cloud-office application
have successfully implemented the functions of editing html-based
documents such as word, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and
pictures,uploading and downloading documents between a cloud-office
website

     And in the old days ,  SMTP  replaced  UUCP ,so the four email
services company such as AOL, CompuServe,Prodigy,MCIMail can be inconnected
with each other in 1980s. So I think it is a new way to solve the email
spam .please see more about the Internet Draft:The Interconnection and
Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the
HTML File Format
draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00(
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format/?include_text=1)
 Thanks!

Zhun Guo