Subject: [apps-discuss] Lots of documents, no document work

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:15:43 -0700

Hi there,

APPSAWG currently has several documents open, but no recent reviews or
comments about any of them.  In order to progress them through to
publication, we need to see evidence of adequate review and support from
the working group.

The open documents and their milestones are:

draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch (September)
draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail (Septermber) [*]
draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate (August)
draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes (November)

There have been several suggestions for other work to be considered for
adoption by APPSAWG, but we really should finish up some of our existing
work first.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

[*] This one is mine; I have a new version ready for posting.  Will do that
very soon.  It has seen a good amount of review and discussion already, but
could use one or two more reviewers before sending it to the IESG.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:53:05 -0600

> draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes (November)

I'll definitely take a look at a few of these.

Also, might it be appropriate to put the AppsDir to work here?

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/