Subject: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:12:12 +0100

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate (appsdir) 
reviewer for this draft.
(For background on appsdir, please see 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before 
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03
Update to the EAP Applicability Statement for ABFAB
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov

Review Date: June 25, 2013

IETF Last Call Date: June 17 2013

IESG Telechat Date: N/A

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track document.

Major Issues: None
Minor Issues: None
Nits:

I think it would be a good idea to expand acronym MSK on first use. Be 
nice to novice readers.

SMTP and HTTP need Informative references.