Subject: [apps-discuss] AppsDir summary for June and July

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:10:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

during June and July 2013 AppsDir had a quite busy time ;-)

Here is the summary of the activity:

draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07          Larry Masinter
draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-06     Martin Thomson
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-04            Tony Hansen
draft-housley-ltans-oids-00              Carsten Bormann
draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04  Glenn Parsons
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04             Claudio Allocchio
draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03      Vijay Gurban
draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax-06                 Ted Hardie
draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-08      Eric Burger
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-02       Dave Crocker
draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-09               Martin Thomson
draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03     Alexey Melnikov
draft-ietf-pkix-est-07                   Tobias Gondrom
draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08                Bert Greevenbosch
draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02         Bert Greevenbosch
draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-04         Dave Crocker

and August list is also "promising" with the first "early review" 
reuquests already in the list. You can always track AppsDir activity on

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

best regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca