Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Comments on draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:51:23 -0700

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:00:49 -0700, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Jul 19, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> There's another related document, draft-levine-orgboundary, about which I'll comment separately.  I wonder, though, since we have time on the APPSAWG/APPAREA agenda, if the authors of both drafts would be interested in talking to that audience about their ideas in Berlin.
>
> +1. Fortunately, both authors will be in Berlin.

Another +1. I just hope that the appswg meeting will be at a sane time
for Pacific Coasters.

--Kurt Andersen

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:53:34 -0600

> Another +1. I just hope that the appswg meeting will be at a sane time

It won't be: 09:00 Central European Summer Time (UTC+2). I think it'll
be starting a bit after midnight Pacific.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:54:43 -0600

> be starting a bit after midnight Pacific.

Oh, and on Monday morning in Berlin, so very late Sunday night for folks
on the West Coast.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/