Subject: [apps-discuss] Berlin Meeting materials & volunteers

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:19:00 +0200

Greetings,

I have uploaded all of the presentations I can find in my inbox for the
APPSAWG/APPAREA meeting tomorrow morning.  They should be visible here:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/agenda

If you sent me something you will be presenting but you don't see it in
those lists, please send it again to [email-masked] so we
can be sure to upload it before the meeting and have it on the laptop that
will drive the meeting.

To save us a few minutes at the front of the meeting, could we get
volunteers to be jabber scribe/mic operators and minute takers?

Thanks, see you bright & early...

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 03:44:46 +0200

> Thanks, see you bright & early...
Also, I suspect we will have two chat rooms since it's a dual meeting (as
usual).  Please converge in the "appsawg" meeting room so that we're only
using one of them.

-MSK