Subject: [apps-discuss] WG summary: JCARDCAL

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:24:46 +0200

Hi folks,

The JCARDCAL WG, which started after IETF 86, did not meet at IETF 87.

The working group has two documents under consideration, one for the
jCard format and one for the jCal format.

The draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard spec is in IESG review.

The draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal spec is in WGLC.

Both documents will be finished well before IETF 88, and the WG will
close once the documents are completed.

Peter, co-chair of JCARDCAL WG

- --

Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:35:01 +0200

> close once the documents are completed.

JCARDCAL: the WG that meets deadlines and doesn't meet

:)

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca