Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:56:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a message header field called Authentication-
   Results for use with electronic mail messages to indicate the results
   of message authentication efforts.  Any receiver-side software, such
   as mail filters or Mail User Agents (MUAs), can use this header field
   to relay that information in a convenient and meaningful way to
   users, or make sorting and filtering decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/