Subject: [apps-discuss] IETF87 WG Summary: precis wg

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 01:17:17 +0900

precis WG met on Friday from 09:00 to 11:00.

We discussed four WG I-Ds and one individual I-D.

- framework
  Comparison of output from two independent implementations which
  generate derived property code table will take place by the end of
  August.  Will move to WG LC after that.

- nickname
  Waiting for write-up and then send it to IESG.

- mappings
  A document update will be done and then the document will be moved 
  to WG LC.

- saslprepbis
  Will add guidance for precis profile authors who doesn't use SASL
  for credentials.

- httpauthprep
  Investigate if (new) saslprepbis is applicable.  Add clear texts
  about what and when clients and servers prepare strings.

After httpauthprep discussion, there was a question that which WG,
httpauth or precis, is appropriate to discuss httpauthprep.  Our AD
will consult it to IESG.

Marc & Yoshiro