Subject: [apps-discuss] Call for WG Adoption: draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:40:23 -0700

There appears to be some good support for processing this through APPSAWG,
so let's make this a formal call for adoption.  If there's no sustained
objection in the next couple of weeks, we'll make it a work item.

Would anyone like to propose a milestone (month/year for IESG handoff)?

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:31:01 +1000

I'd hope it can be quick; maybe just after Vancouver?

Cheers,

On 30/08/2013, at 4:40 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There appears to be some good support for processing this through APPSAWG, so let's make this a formal call for adoption.  If there's no sustained objection in the next couple of weeks, we'll make it a work item.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:33:37 +0100

On 29/08/2013 19:40, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> There appears to be some good support for processing this through 
> APPSAWG, so let's make this a formal call for adoption.  If there's no 
> sustained objection in the next couple of weeks, we'll make it a work 
> item.

I support the WG working on this document.

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:02:11 -0400

> Would anyone like to propose a milestone (month/year for IESG handoff)?
I support it but would like to see some more concrete examples of the
offending URIs

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/