Subject: [apps-discuss] SMTP+IPV6

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:01:47 -0800

You may be interested by the following documents:

A new version of I-D,
draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Franck Martin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6
Revision:	 00
Title:		 SMTP target host selection in Mixed IPv4/IPv6 environments
Creation date:	 2013-11-14
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-i
pv4-ipv6-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-
ipv6
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6-
00

Abstract:
 The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is defined in [RFC5321].
 Section 5 of that document describes the process of host selection.
 While locating the target host in IPv4 is well defined, this process
 is unclear for sytems in IPv4 and IPv6 environemts.  This
 specification extends [RFC5321] to provide a standard way of
 selecting the target host in mixed environments.

--------

A new version of I-D, draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Franck Martin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback
Revision:	 00
Title:		 SMTP IPv6 to IPv4 Fallback: An Applicability Statement
Creation date:	 2013-11-14
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-0
0.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-00

Abstract:
 This Applicability Statement describes how Mail Transfer Agents
 (MTAs) can be encouraged to fall back to IPv4 when a message is
 refused over IPv6.