Subject: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:59:56 -0800

A new version (-11) has been submitted for draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-11.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:11:47 -0500

Pete, this version looks like it has your comments covered (except for
the Return-Path one that Murray disagreed with).  You groovy with it?
Shall I press "go"?

Barry

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:08:12 -0600

> the Return-Path one that Murray disagreed with).  You groovy with it?

It looks like in my disease and drug-induced state over the weekend and 
yesterday, I have missed my chance for changes. :-(

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478