Subject: [apps-discuss] Multiple Working Group Last Calls initiating

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:00:46 -0800

Colleagues,

We have several documents that appear to be in a largely stable state and
for which there have been rumblings here, or at IETF 88, or on other IETF
lists, that they are ready for Working Group Last Calls.  On the other
hand, we have the holidays fast approaching, so people's availabilities
will be variable through the end of the month.

Accordingly, we will be initiating an extended WGLC on each of the
following four documents, all lasting until January 10th:

draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes
draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate
draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field
draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn

There will be separate emails for each of them so that the various feedback
streams can be appropriately separated.

As usual, we need to see a number of reviews and expressions of support
enough to demonstrate consensus before the documents can proceed.  Document
shepherds, we ask for your help in ensuring these come into being and make
their way to the list.  You might also want to start working on your PROTO
writeups sooner rather than later.

I have requested APPSDIR start looking at these now, and they have made a
call for volunteers to submit their official reviews.

Please let us know if you have any concerns with this approach.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair