Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dejong-remotestorage-02.txt

From: "Michiel B. de Jong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:39:30 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-dejong-remotestorage-02.txt
Date: 	Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:21:48 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Michiel B. de Jong <[email-masked]>, F. Kooman 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dejong-remotestorage-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Michiel B. de Jong and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-dejong-remotestorage
Revision:	 02
Title:		 remoteStorage
Creation date:	 2013-12-10
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 20
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejong-remotestorage-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dejong-remotestorage
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dejong-remotestorage-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dejong-remotestorage-02

Abstract:
     This draft describes a protocol by which client-side applications,
     running inside a web browser, can communicate with a data storage
     server that is hosted on a different domain name. This way, the
     provider of a web application need not also play the role of data
     storage provider. The protocol supports storing, retrieving, and
     removing individual documents, as well as listing the contents of an
     individual directory, and access control is based on bearer tokens.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat