Subject: [apps-discuss] idnkit-2.3 released

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:21:34 +0900

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that JPRS has released idnkit-2.3 which is
an implementation of IDNA2008, and it provides features IDN encoding 
conversion tool and APIs for application software.

The idnkit-2.3 and its additional packages are available from following URL:
<http://jprs.co.jp/idn/index-e.html>

Major changes since idnkit-2.2 release are:

- Correspond to Unicode 6.3.0
  + IDNA Table version was updated according to IANA's idna-tables-6.3.0
  + Reference revision of UTS#46 was updated (5->11) according to Unicode 
    6.3.0 correspondence
- Fixed minor bugs

We hope that the idnkit-2.3 is useful for IDN zone administrators, IDN site 
administrators, IDN-aware application developers, and I18N related protocol 
designers.

Please feel free to give your comments regarding to the idnkit-2.3 to 
following e-mail address:
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>