Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01.txt

From: Erlend Hamnaberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:22:35 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01.txt
To: Erlend Hamnaberg <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erlend Hamnaberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation
Revision:       01
Title:          The 'publish' Link Relation Type
Document date:  2014-01-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines a 'publish' link relation and provides a number of
   examples.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat