Subject: [apps-discuss] Comment in support of appsawg-xml-mediatypes-07 aka 3023-bis

From: Paul Grosso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:48:44 -0600

Dear IETF,

The W3C XML Core Working Group has continued to follow the progress
of 3023-bis since our last comment of support sent November 14th.

We have reviewed the 2014 February 6 draft at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-07.txt
and would like to support its transition to RFC.

Our Working Group members have made several comments on earlier
drafts as well as reviewed the comments and dispositions of
others as evidenced by
http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/02-comments.html
and
http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/06-comments.html
and various emails archived in our groups mailing list at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2013Sep/0010
and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2013Sep/0019
and various other threads.

We look forward to having an updated replacement to RFC 3023.

Paul Grosso, co-chair
for the W3C XML Core Working Group