Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: Tags changed for draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 17:01:39 -0800

All, as indicated in the note below, I am currently unable to dedicate time
to updating this particular draft. I would need another editor to volunteer
to take it on. I can make the source xml2rfc file available.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mar 2, 2014 4:38 PM
Subject: Tags changed for draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch
To: "Murray Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>, "Salvatore Loreto" <
[email-masked]>, "James M. Snell" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

The tags on draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch have been changed by
Murray Kucherawy:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch/

Tag "Author or Editor Needed" added.

Comment:
Author is unable to continue with the work due to a change in priorities.
 No contact in over a month.  Parking until a new author/editor can be
found.