Subject: [apps-discuss] Mini-charters, etc.

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:43:29 +0000

I've uploaded to the WG's wiki the mini-charters we have received for
documents admitted to APPSAWG under that program.  Let us know if you have
any comments on the charters in particular or the program in general.

When Dave provides the one for the URI scheme registrations document, we'll
upload that one as well and admit the document.

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/trac/wiki

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:11:16 +0900

> any comments on the charters in particular or the program in general.

I think minicharters are a good idea, but what I see is not what I'd 
call mini.　Although some WG charters recently have increased in length, 
some of them are still very short (e.g. http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg 
/6man/charters）, and we should make sure our minicharters are not 
longer than a (short!) paragraph or two, too.

Regards,   Martin.

> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
>