Subject: [apps-discuss] apps input on AEON

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:56:35 +0000

Hi,

I¹d like to make this group aware of the Application Enabled Open
Networking (AEON) work going on within the Transport Area of the IETF. We
are in the early stages and do not yet have a working group. We are using
the following site page instead:
https://sites.google.com/site/aeonsignalling/home
Please refer to it to get an overview of AEON, info on the mailing list,
etc.

At IETF 89, we held a side meeting:
Announcement: 
https://sites.google.com/site/aeonsignalling/home/upcoming-meetings/untitle
dpost
Minutes: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aeon/current/msg00025.html

An action item from the meeting was to better engage the application
developer community. I hope this group can help with this. Please have a
look and share your thoughts on the AEON list ([email-masked]).

Best Regards,
Charles