Subject: [apps-discuss] Comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:15:58 -0700

Mostly minor stuff on the current version:

Section 2: Introduction

- s/554 response/554 reply code/

- s/A domain/An operator/

- s/which provide/that result in/

- s/domain which does/domain that does/

Section 3: SMTP server benefits

- Capitalize the title of the section the same way as other sections

- s/5321.MailFrom/RFC5321.MailFrom/

- The <RFC>.<field> notation was introduced in RFC5598.  Does it need an
informative reference for that?

Section 4: Parallel Considerations

- s/the perpetrators/The perpetrators/

- s/identify, simply/identify will simply/

Section 5: The NULL MX Resource Record

Add a reference to Section 3.3.9 of RFC1035, where MX RRs are defined.

- s/mail exchanger domain/EXCHANGER/ (matching the definition in RFC1035)

Section 6: Domains that do not send mail

- Capitalize the title of the section the same way as other sections

- s/-ALL/"-all"/

- s/rfc5321.mailfrom/RFC5321.MailFrom/ for consistency

Section 7: Security Considerations

- s/that advertise/which advertise/

- s/5321.MailFrom/RFC5321.MailFrom/

-MSK