Subject: [apps-discuss] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 01:28:44 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS points. 

As for protecting scripts/address books in transit, per Ned's email, I
would be interested to know if there is anyone interested in taking that
work up. Or if not, if we could at least note it somewhere as an
outstanding vulnerability -- maybe at
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/ppm-legacy-review/ (which I can't load
right now because the tools site seems to be down, so not sure if that is
a good place)?