Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] IETF 90 scheduling

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:30:16 -0700

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:26 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> The window is open for us to request a meeting slot for Toronto.  We'll be
> requesting our usual APPSAWG/APPAREA Monday morning 9:30 slot with the
> usual conflict set.
>
> Please propose agenda items for this meeting in response to this thread.
> We'll have our usual updates from the co-chairs and ADs and will be
> inviting chairs of BoFs and newly formed working groups to give short
> presentations on what's happening during the week.
>
> If you are working on a document in APPSAWG that requires face time to
> resolve some issues, or would like to make or request a presentation on a
> particular topic, please let us know ASAP.  Our preliminary agenda is due
> to the Secretariat on Friday, June 20th.
>

We received only one reply to this, so at the moment, apart from our usual
administrivia and new WG/BoF overviews, this is going to be a pretty short
meeting with a pretty large "Any Other Business" slot.

Second call -- please submit agenda requests ASAP.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair