Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dejong-remotestorage-03.txt

From: "Michiel B. de Jong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:12:41 +0200

FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dejong-remotestorage-03.txt
Date: 2014-06-13 09:07
 From: [email-masked]
To: Michiel B. de Jong <[email-masked]>, "F. Kooman" 
<[email-masked]>, F. Kooman <[email-masked]>, "Michiel B. de Jong" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dejong-remotestorage-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Michiel B. de Jong and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-dejong-remotestorage
Revision:	03
Title:		remoteStorage
Document date:	2014-06-13
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		20
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejong-remotestorage-03.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dejong-remotestorage/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dejong-remotestorage-03
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dejong-remotestorage-03

Abstract:
     This draft describes a protocol by which client-side applications,
     running inside a web browser, can communicate with a data storage
     server that is hosted on a different domain name. This way, the
     provider of a web application need not also play the role of data
     storage provider. The protocol supports storing, retrieving, and
     removing individual documents, as well as listing the contents of an
     individual folder, and access control is based on bearer tokens.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Melvin Carvalho <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:22:27 +0200

> FYI:

Nice to see you are using JSON-LD

I was unable to retrieve a document at:

http://remotestorage.io/spec/folder-description

Was the intention to have the @context dereferencable?

Note: It's also possible to add a @context inline.  Examples:

http://json-ld.org/playground/

> To: Michiel B. de Jong <[email-masked]>, "F. Kooman" <
> [email-masked]>, F. Kooman <[email-masked]>, "Michiel B. de Jong" <
> [email-masked]>
>
> URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejong-
> remotestorage-03.txt
> Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dejong-
> remotestorage/
> Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dejong-
> remotestorage-03
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
>