Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 07:11:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Email Authentication Status Codes
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   There is at present no way to return a status code to an email client
   that indicates a message is being rejected or deferred specifically
   because of email authentication failures.  This document registers
   codes for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:41:34 -0700

>    because of email authentication failures.  This document registers

WGLC has been awfully quiet, so I'm taking this opportunity to post
collected feedback to date.  Still four days left for people to comment!

-MSK