Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:57:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Email Authentication Status Codes
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   There is at present no way to return a status code to an email client
   that indicates a message is being rejected or deferred specifically
   because of email authentication failures.  This document registers
   codes for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/