Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:18:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for New URI Schemes
        Authors         : Dave Thaler
                          Tony Hansen
                          Ted Hardie
                          Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-26

Abstract:
   This document updates the guidelines and recommendations, as well as
   the IANA registration processes, for the definition of Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.  It obsoletes RFC 4395.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:40:59 +0000

I managed to get some work done on the flight back home...

I believe this update incorporates all the changes we agreed on during the WG
meeting.  I have closed the issue tracker tickets except for the 3 left open
pending any W3C feedback.  As I noted in my presentation, the draft already
incorporates the previously agreed-on resolutions to those three tickets;
barring a change to consensus due to any W3C feedback, the only thing
needed to close the tickets is removal of the crefs calling attention to the
spots in the draft for the W3C to pay particular attention to.

I am not aware of any remaining open issues on this draft.   Unless there is
any other feedback I missed, I would think the next step would be to have
a WGLC, and then remove the aforementioned crefs after WGLC completes.

-Dave

> -----Original Message-----
> From: apps-discuss [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:19 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-02.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss