Subject: [apps-discuss] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:40:02 -0700

Hi Murray,

As you are the document author for 
draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04, can you confirm that any and 
all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with 
the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been filed?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:00:37 -0700

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> As you are the document author for draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04,
> can you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for
> full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been
> filed?
>

I know of no outstanding IPR claims.  The document is, to the best of my
knowledge, in compliance with BCPs 78 and 79.

-MSK