Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:20:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Merge Patch
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines the JSON merge patch format and processing
   rules.  The merge patch format is primarily intended for use with the
   HTTP PATCH method as a means of describing a set of modifications to
   a target resource's content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/