Subject: [apps-discuss] Revised IETF 90 APPSAWG/APPAREA agenda available

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:38:50 -0700

As usual, we've received a number of last minute requests for time on the
agenda.  The agenda is now full, so the bar is now quite high for new
things to be added for Toronto as other agenda items would need to be
compressed or bumped.

Also, a few time slots have been compressed somewhat or possibly
rearranged.  Please re-check the agenda to see if your ordering in the
sequence or the time you've been assigned have changed so you're not
surprised come Monday in Toronto.

If you have microphone time and would like to present with slides, please
submit your final slide decks to [email-masked] no later
than mid-day Sunday.  We will not be able to accommodate late submissions
or USB sticks handed to us at the time of your presentation.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> The preliminary APPSAWG/APPAREA agenda has been posted:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/agenda/agenda-90-appsawg
>
> Please let us know ([email-masked]) if you have any issues
> with the agenda.
>
> -MSK, APPSAWG co-chair
>
>

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:48:39 -0700

> or USB sticks handed to us at the time of your presentation.

Sunday, July 20th, that is.

-MSK