Subject: [apps-discuss] WGLC on draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-02

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:32:41 -0700

This was sent to the wrong place.  :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-02
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This message officially starts the APPSAWG Last Call for the following
document:
    A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry/

The 2 weeks Working Group Last Call for this document starts today, on
Saturday, 30th of August and will end on Sunday, 14th of September.

Please send any comments to the apps-discuss mailing list or directly to
the chairs.  Even if you reviewed this document and found no issues then
please let the chairs know.

Thank you,
Alexey Melnikov, as an APPSAWG co-chair