Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 23:13:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-24

Abstract:
   [RFC7001] describes a header field called Authentication-Results for
   use with electronic mail messages to indicate the results of message
   authentication efforts.  Any receiver-side software, mainly Mail
   Transfer Agents (MTAs) or mail filters, can add or use this header
   field to relay that information in a convenient and meaningful way to
   later-stage systems, such as for sorting and filtering decisions.

   One portion of the definition in that document limits the types of
   authentication properties about a message to a small, fixed set.
   This document updates the specification, making it extensible to
   allow new property types to be declared and used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/