Subject: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 22:10:58 -0700

A new version (-07) has been submitted for draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Aug 2014 05:20:29 -0000

This version updates the SMTP return codes and adds the enhanced
return codes that Arndt and Ned have suggested.  Since those codes are
new, the IANA section registers them.  It now refers to RFC 1846 on
the assumption that it's either an allowable downref, or 1846 will be
moved to the standards track soon.

I also made a few editorial changes that are intended to clarify what
it already says.