Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:51:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Email Authentication Status Codes
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-05

Abstract:
   This document registers code points to allow status codes to be
   returned to an email client to indicate that a message is being
   rejected or deferred specifically because of email authentication
   failures.

   This document updates [RFC7208] since some of the code points
   registered replace the ones recommended for use in that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/