Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: Time Zone Distribution Protocol WG Milestones (tzdist)

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:05:13 +0200

My apologies if you already have received this email. I miss pelt the email
for the application area.

Hi,

We are getting under way with the tzdist WG
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tzdist/charter/> [1]. This IETF working
group (WG) goal is to define time zone data distribution protocols. If you
want to join please the tzdist WG
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist> [2].

These are the milestones we propose. If you have any comments, please feel
free to post them before Tuesday August 19 so we can consider them.

Milestones:
     - September 2014 Adopt time zone data distribution protocol draft as
WG document
     - September 2014 Adopt an CalDAV extension draft as WG document
     - January 2015 Submit time zone data distribution protocol draft for
WGLC
     - March 2015 Submit time zone data distribution protocol draft as
Standards Track RFC
     - March 2015 Submit CalDAV extension draft for WGLC
     - June 2015 Submit CalDAV extension draft as Standards Track RFC
     - September 2016 re-charter the WG

[1] http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tzdist/charter/
[2] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58