Subject: [apps-discuss] Preliminary IETF 91 APPSAWG/APPAREA agenda

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:05:56 -0700

Colleagues,

We have uploaded the preliminary agenda for our meeting:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/agenda/agenda-91-appsawg

As usual we have the 2.5hr 9:30am Monday slot.

If you have requested time to present and you do not appear on the agenda,
then we did not receive your request.  You should re-send it to
[email-masked].

If you requested time and didn't get enough or got too much, please let us
know so that we can adjust accordingly.

If you would like to see something relevant to APPSAWG or the APP area
covered, please let us know.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:14:44 -0700

> As usual we have the 2.5hr 9:30am Monday slot.
Correction: 9:00am.

-MSK