Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] [Dbound] DBOUND side meeting - new time/location

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:43:01 -0800

On 11/11/2014 12:07 AM, Casey Deccio wrote:
>     The time and location for the DBOUND meeting have changed.  The
>     DBOUND side meeting (as opposed to (non) bar BoF) will be held from
>     1440 - 1910 on Thursday in South Pacific II.
> 
> 
> *sigh*.  The start time should read *1640* (i.e., 4:40pm).

4 1/2 hours?

Any chance of an audio link for remote access?  That room isn't on the
list of regular audio.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:07:26 -1000

[adding apps-discuss]

The time and location for the DBOUND meeting have changed.  The DBOUND side
meeting (as opposed to (non) bar BoF) will be held from 1440 - 1910 on
Thursday in South Pacific II.  Thanks to Kurt Anderson for helping track
down a room.

The objectives of the meeting are to review the principles and background
behind domain boundaries, identify applications and protocols for which
there is demand for such, and come up with a problem statement.  Since I've
called for the meeting, I'll come up with a loose agenda for accomplishing
this, but I'm happy to take feedback and suggestions from other interested
parties.  I plan to use the proposed draft problem statement [1] as a
starting place.

Best regards,
Casey

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dbound/current/msg00087.html

P.S. If anyone is unable to meet at the designated time, I'm happy to meet
up earlier to discuss the subject ahead of time, which perspectives can be
incorporated into the later meeting.  I'll be available in Iolani 3 (Tapa
Tower) at 0900 tomorrow (the original proposed time).

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:07:29 -1000

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Casey Deccio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The time and location for the DBOUND meeting have changed.  The DBOUND
> side meeting (as opposed to (non) bar BoF) will be held from 1440 - 1910 on
> Thursday in South Pacific II.
>

Casey

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:25:47 -0800

On 11/11/2014 9:20 AM, Casey Deccio wrote:
> I will check around to see if there's something available.

Thanks!

d/

---

From: Kurt Andersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:50:27 -1000

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Casey Deccio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> . . .The DBOUND side meeting (as opposed to (non) bar BoF) will be held
> from 1640 - 1910 HST (UTC-1000) on Thursday in South Pacific II.
>

For those who wish to participate remotely, we will have an audio feed via
a polycom phone in the room. Please connect to:

To join via Browser: https://bluejeans.com/966106876/browser
Or to join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256
+1 888 240 2560(US Toll Free)
+1 408 317 9253(Alternate Number)
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID: 9661-06876

--Kurt Andersen

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 07:20:03 -1000

> > *sigh*.  The start time should read *1640* (i.e., 4:40pm).

My communication skills are being challenged with this announcement.  The
correct start and end times for the meeting are:

1640 - 1910 HST (2.5 hours)

Cheers,
Casey