Subject: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-seantek-windows-image-00.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:44:40 -0800

Hello apps-discuss:

See the combined draft that was recently posted. This draft combines 
draft-seantek-image-wmf-emf-00 and draft-seantek-image-bmp-01.

Sean

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-seantek-windows-image-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 17 Dec 2014 08:14:08 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-windows-image-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seantek-windows-image
Revision:	00
Title:		Windows Image Media Types
Document date:	2014-12-17
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-windows-image-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-windows-image/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-windows-image-00

Abstract:
    This document registers media types for certain image formats
    promulgated in Microsoft Windows, namely image/wmf, image/x-wmf,
    image/emf, image/x-emf, and image/bmp for use with Windows Metafile,
    Enhanced Metafile, and Windows Bitmap formats. Originally designed
    for Microsoft Windows 2.0 and 3.0, these image files are intended to
    be portable between applications and devices, and may contain both
    vector and raster graphics.

The IETF Secretariat