Subject: [apps-discuss] RFC 7410 on A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 16:36:07 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7410

        Title:      A Property Types Registry for 
                    the Authentication-Results Header Field 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9957
        Updates:    RFC7001

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7410.txt

This document updates RFC 7001 by creating a registry for property
types in the Authentication-Results header field, used in email
authentication work, rather than limiting participants to using the
original, small set of fixed values.

This document is a product of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC