Subject: [apps-discuss] Designated experts needed for LDAP registries

From: Applications Area Directors <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:15:47 -0500

Kurt Zeilenga has served for many years as the designated expert for a
number of LDAP-related registries.  He's asked to be replaced, as he's
been out of the LDAP world for quite some time, and no longer has the
resources to do this.  Thanks very much to Kurt for all the time he's
put in until now.

I need to find one or two (ideally, two) people who know LDAP well
enough to serve as designated experts for the following registries:

LDAP Parameters, created by RFC 4520:
- Attribute Description Options
- Bind Authentication Method
- LDAP authzid prefixes
- LDAP ModifyRequest Operations
- LDAP Search Scopes
- Object Identifier Descriptors
- resultCode values

LDAP-related media types, created by RFC 2425:
- text/directory Parameters
- text/directory Profiles
- text/directory Types

These are all very low-activity registries, but it's important that we
have someone to review new and updated registrations when they come
up.  The Applications Directorate list no longer shows anyone with
LDAP expertise.  Is there anyone out there who can step up and handle
this?  Please give generously.......

Barry & Pete, Applications ADs