Subject: [apps-discuss] feedback Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05 (prelim notice)

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:44:11 -0800

FYI--for the list.

Sean

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05 (prelim notice)
Date: 	Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:46:13 -0600
From: 	Evan Wondrasek <>
To: 	Sean Leonard <>
*Message-ID:*
	<CAHeJv1YrR9x9a97NnaD2yDUY5wziAr1Jyzxn0JWu_gXg_=[email-masked]>

Sean,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, and I looked at draft 
5 and thought it looked great. Thanks for continuing to include me in 
the review.

Evan

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Sean Leonard <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Hello Reviewers:

    I worked on draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05.
    [SNIP]