Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Call For Adoption: draft-seantek-windows-image

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:59:40 -0800

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This note starts a Call For Adoption for draft-seantek-windows-image.
> This work was presented as two separate drafts at the Honolulu meeting and
> appeared to have some support and no objection to processing through
> APPSAWG.
>
> Please reply with support or objection on this thread by January 9, 2015.
>

This call completed with three expressions of support, including the
author, and no further comments.  Thus, there does not appear to be enough
support at this time to adopt them as working group items.

I've consulted with my co-chair and our managing Area Director, and we
believe this (and the text/nfo document as well) is an excellent candidate
for processing through the Independent Submission Editor rather than
APPSAWG.  It will still receive the requisite IESG review per RFC6838 and,
of course, the media types reviewer(s).

The community is welcome to develop those documents on the apps-discuss
list until they are submitted to the ISE.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair