Subject: [apps-discuss] IETF 92 Scheduling

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:52:17 -0800

Colleagues,

We have requested our usual APPSAWG/APPAREA Monday morning 9:30 slot, with
the usual conflict set, for the Dallas meeting.

Please propose agenda items for this meeting in response to this thread.
We'll have our usual updates from the co-chairs and ADs and will be
inviting chairs of BoFs and newly formed working groups to give short
presentations on what's happening during the week.

If you are working on a document already in APPSAWG that requires face time
to resolve some issues, or would like to make or request a presentation on
a particular topic, please let us know as soon as possible.  Our
preliminary agenda is due to the Secretariat on Monday, March 9th, which is
also the final date to be able to submit drafts to the datatracker before
the meeting.

We will generally only admit documents that have already been introduced to
on this list.  The in-person meetings are not appropriate places to propose
brand new work items.

Please email [email-masked] if you have any questions.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair